+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: For Fox Sake

For Fox Sake

Had to be done sorry, underwhelmed but onwards we go

Here's hoping for a successful Foxtober and beyond

Oh well.

Arabest to Liam Fox and co.

Hope all goes well and we improve , massively.

Fingers oot players.

There is more of a chance we will survive this season with Fox in charge rather than Ross.I doubt any other club in the UK would pick Fox instead of Ross as manager/Head Coach but our players have clearly shown they will fight tooth and nail for Fox but meekly surrender with Ross.

Player power has won the day albeit costing the club a fortune in compo,to be honest i'm totally gutted the way things have panned out but i will give the same backing to Fox as i gave to Ross.

Ultimately, players always have the power at any club these days.

The only positive thing I can say it is not Kevin Thomson.

Hibs and Sunderland are probably two that would struggle with the choice, both sets of fans can't stand Ross

Let's hope long term we want to name another part of Tannadice after a Fox! I'd settle for avoiding the drop and progression though

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    The only positive thing I can say it is not Kevin Thomson.
    I always said that was a red herring that Tony chucked in to make the appointment of Fox go smoother with the faithful.

Quote Originally Posted by gunboat View Post
    i always said that was a red herring that tony chucked in to make the appointment of fox go smoother with the faithful.
    fact.

He really needs to sort the imbalance in midfield out and drop harkes unless there are injuries to others

a new keeper is a must too as is another striker

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    He really needs to sort the imbalance in midfield out and drop harkes unless there are injuries to others

a new keeper is a must too as is another striker
    Harkes has now arguably directly cost us points in two matches now this season. Have to say that for me McGrath and Harkes by and large play the same position, there really is no need to be playing both and currently McGrath is the man on current form. Thought he was excellent on Saturday.

Regarding striker, if Anaku shows more of what he gave in his 25 mins or so on Saturday, then we may have our other forward on the books already, fingers crossed.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)