+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: For Fox Sake

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    you must be pished to assume that we get enjoyment out of us being pish, i think your problem is and always has been that you cant ever see anything wrong, even when getting horsed every other week and issues off the park its all fine and well, was the same back in the ST days but that was what i thought was you drinking with him in the arch.

Benji couldnt save pens no, Erikson saved us and on a whole that game we were lucky and could have been such a different game.

It's only you thats keeping this 'subject' going

Try be a bit more 'realistic'
    Few on here need to be realistic about what going on at times

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Of course you are, I certainly wouldn't say otherwise. Your assessment of the performance that day is spot on there too.
    That was all was saying about the performance that day . I give them credit for especially 2nd half at ibrox same as I say we wer lucky at Motherwell

Anyway my last message on this topic meant to say

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yes we should've been given 3 or 4........ BUT we weren't, and we got the result which has given us confidence to build on. That confidence was clearly evident in the Ibrox performance. If we now go on a run that takes us clear of the bottom, that game will be forgotten about. Sometimes you need that bit of luck at that particular time to help you turn the corner. Quite frankly I couldn't care less about it. If lady luck is what we needed, then I'll happily accept.

No only that, we had the tougher fixture midweek and had also played the Sunday v Celtic, they were on a high from a very comfortable night against championship dross, was to our credit we battled to a 0-0 despite the soft pen award and what had happened Sunday and withstanding Livis second half resurgence

Just depends if you are a glass half full type or empty hours you view things, nothing unrealistic about those seeing the obvious positives signs post Ross

Still can't believe we handed out a 2 year contract, should have waited and reviewed end of October.
    Forget about the 7 and 9, imo this is the worst result so far at a time when we absolutely needed to get one.
    Glass is still in one piece but might not be if the usual suspects post they have seen positives and signs of improvement kak
    #Unitedinthebrownstuff

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Still can't believe we handed out a 2 year contract, should have waited and reviewed end of October.
    Forget about the 7 and 9, imo this is the worst result so far at a time when we absolutely needed to get one.
    Glass is still in one piece but might not be if the usual suspects post they have seen positives and signs of improvement kak
    #Unitedinthebrownstuff
    I'm with you, there was absolutely no need to hand that contract out before today's game. We are seriously ****ed and anyone thinking otherwise is kidding themselves on. We are so ****ing easy to beat its ridiculous for a professional side. A ****ing embarrassment of a team!

and while we're on about contracts, can whoever ok'd the Harkes one please explain

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    A win against Saints btw, looking at the other fixtures, it's not beyond far fetched that we could be 8pts off 3rd next Sat evening, plenty permutations but some people definitely too glass half full at times

Either way we need to get the win very soon to kick start things properly now we have stopped the rot, the only way is 👆🏻
    8 pts off 9th after 8 games, you seen the light yet!

Jack Ross's view was, this is the way I want you to play so get on with it. Liam Fox actually understands what players we have and where our strengths and weaknesses are and sets us up accordingly. I'm impressed so far tbh although the negativity took time to clear. Keep up the good work Liam and well done to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Jack Ross's view was, this is the way I want you to play so get on with it. Liam Fox actually understands what players we have and where our strengths and weaknesses are and sets us up accordingly. I'm impressed so far tbh although the negativity took time to clear. Keep up the good work Liam and well done to all!
    Agree ADS.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)