+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: For Fox Sake

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Story of my life mate
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    So sorry to disappoint you & Dave for getting that draw at Motherwell.
    I hope for your sake we get a right good pumping the next time & Van Veen gets a double hat trick.

How negative can you f'n get?
    I hope we don't go and beat St Johnstone on Saturday, the two of you will be insufferable.
    Why bother getting up in the morning?
    Will do this again and leave word out at end .
    What the f*** are you all about . You not like the truth from that game

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Whilst I agree we are better with 3 at the back, why the **** can't our players adapt to playing a back 4? How shyte must they be to not be able to cope with the oldest formation in the book?
    Really sh*te?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Yes we should've been given 3 or 4........ BUT we weren't, and we got the result which has given us confidence to build on. That confidence was clearly evident in the Ibrox performance. If we now go on a run that takes us clear of the bottom, that game will be forgotten about. Sometimes you need that bit of luck at that particular time to help you turn the corner. Quite frankly I couldn't care less about it. If lady luck is what we needed, then I'll happily accept.

The truth is we got a draw, regardless of what you think we deserved. 🙂

So sorry to disappoint you & Dave for getting that draw at Motherwell.
    I hope for your sake we get a right good pumping the next time & Van Veen gets a double hat trick.

How negative can you f'n get?
    I hope we don't go and beat St Johnstone on Saturday, the two of you will be insufferable.
    Why bother getting up in the morning?
    get aff the bevy spider

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    get aff the bevy spider
    Bit early for that.
    I'm just curious to know what enjoyment you get out of constantly reminding us that we weren't very good at Fir Park & could have lost 3 or 4 nil if Van Veem etc had the goal touch.
    Good old Van Veem couldnae hit a coo's erse wi a banjo that day incl a penalty attempt that Eriksson was LUCKY to save. Lucky to save.
    Poor old Benji was pilloried for couldnae save a penalty but then Erikkson goes & saves his very first penalty but it's LUCKY!!
    Yes the truth is we were lucky to get a point but why keep banging on about it, can't you see the sunny side? It was 6 days after the 9-0 thumping ffs.
    Where's your thought processes behind all this??

Try be a wee bit less negative.

Bit early for that.
    I'm just curious to know what enjoyment you get out of constantly reminding us that we weren't very good at Fir Park & could have lost 3 or 4 nil if Van Veem etc had the goal touch.
    Good old Van Veem couldnae hit a coo's erse wi a banjo that day incl a penalty attempt that Eriksson was LUCKY to save. Lucky to save.
    Poor old Benji was pilloried for couldnae save a penalty but then Erikkson goes & saves his very first penalty but it's LUCKY!!
    Yes the truth is we were lucky to get a point but why keep banging on about it, can't you see the sunny side? It was 6 days after the 9-0 thumping ffs.
    Where's your thought processes behind all this??

Try be a wee bit less negative.
    you must be pished to assume that we get enjoyment out of us being pish, i think your problem is and always has been that you cant ever see anything wrong, even when getting horsed every other week and issues off the park its all fine and well, was the same back in the ST days but that was what i thought was you drinking with him in the arch.

Benji couldnt save pens no, Erikson saved us and on a whole that game we were lucky and could have been such a different game.

It's only you thats keeping this 'subject' going

Try be a bit more 'realistic'

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The truth is we got a draw, regardless of what you think we deserved. 🙂
    So not allowed to say what I thought of the performance that day and how we got battered but came away with a point

So not allowed to say what I thought of the performance that day and how we got battered but came away with a point
    Of course you are, I certainly wouldn't say otherwise. Your assessment of the performance that day is spot on there too.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)