Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
I have to disagree with you there, Wartman. Yes, we could always do with more money. However, we haven't got it. What's more, with the nutters in charge of the country, we're likely to have even less in the next two years. So, no use crying over what we can't have.
However, I will also disagree with Morris, having just seen his post-match comments. There weren't just two errors that gave the game away. He forget to mention his own match philosophy. He said we didn't manage the game well after going into the lead. We scored with 20 minutes to go and then 8 minutes added. We shouldn't be looking to hold on with 28 minutes to go! Mansfield had been wobbling for a few minutes before we scored and we should have kept the pressure on afterwards. Brook should have been brought on there and then. Instead we look to Adebisi and Sass-Davis as potential players to shore things up. Admittedly Adebisi was expected to add some attack down the left but in the end his lack of match sharpness let the team down.
Glad to have King back next game.
Politics like football is a matter of opinion and I don’t like to mix the two, which ever party was in power our first team budget would be crap we spend too much money in other areas and they need to re balance that.