+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: OT Tax cut madness

Surely the answer adopted by most is to order in English and just shout louder!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Ah the anarchist the potty mouth and the idealist- the compass would be spinning so fast the bearing would burn out.
    Rather be one of them than a Fascist. Anarchist - a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power. 2 : a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order.

If those wielding the power are subjugating the people while benefitting their cronies do they not deserve overthrowing? Inhuman actions deserve squashing. Removing human rights, worker's rights, wanting to deny Scots the right to a referendum which is enshrined by the UN and in the Union Act which says the Scottish people are sovereign. The VIP lane billions doled out to cronies in PPE and other contracts. Possibly tipping off Hedge Funds 24 hours before a disastrous mini budget which enables the HFs to predict the fall in sterling and make millions.... Immoral at best. Illegal at worst.

I don't rail against ANY authority, established order or ruling power. Just those who wield their power unjustly, unfairly and show favouritism.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Rather be one of them than a Fascist. Anarchist - a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power. 2 : a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order.

If those wielding the power are subjugating the people while benefitting their cronies do they not deserve overthrowing?
    Yes they probably do but whoever is nominally 'wielding power', the cronies will cronie on, because they are smarter than the politicians whatever the colour of their ties.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I’ll admit to being a bit of an idealist, pretty sure MA doesn’t fit the description of an anarchist, although Swale can be a ‘potty mouth’ on occasions, usually when frustration gets the better of him...still you’ll have noticed that the ‘fence sitter’...the ‘it’s not really their fault’...‘you have to just get on with it and never criticise’ merchant didn’t feature.
    Just a bit of light hearted joshing rA (and I'm surprised you forgot that one in the debit column), but touche anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Surely the answer adopted by most is to order in English and just shout louder!!
    Have younot learned any Greek?

I might say to rA "τα έχεις παραχέσει"

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Just a bit of light hearted joshing rA (and I'm surprised you forgot that one in the debit column), but touche anyway
    Ah yes...the return of the old AF default mode, ‘I was only joshing’.
    Not a clue what your ‘debit column’ is or GP’s suggestion...all Greek to me. You just concentrate on getting your ‘stickies’ in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I might say to rA "τα έχεις παραχέσει"
    Exactly

The Lizzy twins. A remarkable likeness....

Name:  Lizzy twins.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  20.3 KB

Afraid to say someone might need to explain this to me. Who is the person on the right?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)