Psaw
You have a habit of making a statement which is not general about about intelligent aliens anywhere in the universe. It is more specifically that you detect them on Earth or close to Earth. But there is no evidence of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
Aliens are everywhere. Just look up.
On other occasions you merely state on a more general basis that there is evidence they exist. This is you retreating. It is likely that another intelligent civilisation exists somewhere in the universes. But nobody has any evidence to prove it.
Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
6eq, there are mountains of evidence that aliens exist
Covering both these areas of assertions from you there is the certainty that nobody has detected anything as lively as a single celled organism anywhere other than on Earth. I would welcome your evidence to prove that this is not the case. You have yet to provide such evidence / proof. You should be aware that using sarcasm and attempting to deflect the issue is an acceptance that you have no such evidence / proof.

Do not attempt for the umpt­eenth time to state that I do not believe that intelligent aliens exist anywhere. I have stated my belief on numerous occasions. It is that the range of possibilities is zero intelligent alien civilisations to millions of such civilisations. Belief is not the issue. You are being asked to provide the evidence / proof that you have claimed exists.

I do not mind what you believe. It is the presentation of your beliefs as facts that is the issue.