+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Scott

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    The other one that sprang to mind was Chris Hughton
    I've already mentioned Hughton to the lads I sit with on home games but they don't agree with me. Is he young enough for TS? Has he applied?

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Very good interview, and a good way to end a turbulent week.
    100% agree - on both points

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I've already mentioned Hughton to the lads I sit with on home games but they don't agree with me. Is he young enough for TS? Has he applied?
    I was meaning that because of his age it would be a no and as R/S said one that probably wouldn’t have dreamt of applying a few years ago.

Yes very impressed with him, glad he’s on board with choosing manager, make me feel more confident

Agree millertop. Just extremely worried he'll be pushing his old mate Hurst for the job .
    (

Rob Scott comes across very knowledgeable, his input will be valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Agree millertop. Just extremely worried he'll be pushing his old mate Hurst for the job .
    (
    I read that he walked out on Hurst cos he wasn't very trusting/back stabbing.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I read that he walked out on Hurst cos he wasn't very trusting/back stabbing.
    Rob was dismissed for gross misconduct. Whatever that was, he's put that right behind him and built himself a very successful career for himself. ''Let the first man without sin cast the first stone''

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24164701

Sounds like his weekend is booked either Googling or using the 'dark web' to determine if any of the candidates were seen to kick their donkey too hard on holiday as a kid and therefore fail the RUFC character test.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Rob was dismissed for gross misconduct. Whatever that was, he's put that right behind him and built himself a very successful career for himself. ''Let the first man without sin cast the first stone''

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24164701
    ....probably got hold of him around the neck.........lol.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast