+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    You can never tell with Germany, they historically like invading Belgium

Wherever he's played still don't rate him. New manager take a look at Hull before loaning him out.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wherever he's played still don't rate him. New manager take a look at Hull before loaning him out.
    I’ve taken a look on Google Maps, it’s 58 miles away. Reminds me of your assumptions about players that should be in the first team….you’re miles away.

Rob Scott was an inspired appointment to the club and in the long run could turn out to be at least as influential a figure for us as Paul Warne

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Rob Scott was an inspired appointment to the club and in the long run could turn out to be at least as influential a figure for us as Paul Warne
    I agree,he comes over very well and is a good asset to the club.

Very true,but our best asset is now working in Derbyshire.

Could be a new manager will not want Wood as a defensive coach, when his contract runs out
    & he hangs his boots up, losing Warne is a big hit to Wood getting the position, unless Warne
    takes him to Derby County when his contract runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Could be a new manager will not want Wood as a defensive coach, when his contract runs out
    & he hangs his boots up, losing Warne is a big hit to Wood getting the position, unless Warne
    takes him to Derby County when his contract runs out.

Take Wood in January let's have a clean sweep!

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPELMILLER View Post
    Gru, you really are an absolute WEAPON! I could write your knowledge of football on the back of a stamp and still have space left!
    We get you hate Wood but for godsake give it a rest.
    Hull is not ready to play in the championship, we have far more capable centrebacks infront of him.
    Lamy was absolute dogmeat but you knew better, he's currently plying his trade in the Greek 3rd tier which is no better than the RDSL!
    RANT OVER!
    Which I suspect is exactly the response gru is after. If he wasn't on here he'd be an ambulance chaser

Wood is still here cause of Warney. How do we know Hull isn't ready? Never got a chance with our former manager.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wood is still here cause of Warney. How do we know Hull isn't ready? Never got a chance with our former manager.
    Don't you realise that with every post you make yourself look like a bigger tit.
    You were wrong about Wood, wrong about Warne wrong about Lamy,wrong about Hull,do you get the picture ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast