+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Rob Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Don't you realise that with every post you make yourself look like a bigger tit.
    You were wrong about Wood, wrong about Warne wrong about Lamy,wrong about Hull,do you get the picture ?

No. Lamy I'd sooner have here than Bramall,
    with young players good enough if they don't get a chance they lose the incentive to carry on. Have you seen Hull play this season? I haven't he's 21 in October he should be pushing to get in side here if he's going to make it here 6ft 5 a good height for a central defender. I couldn't stand set up with Warney all pals together with Wood. We'll never progress keep giving Wood contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No. Lamy I'd sooner have here than Bramall,
    with young players good enough if they don't get a chance they lose the incentive to carry on. Have you seen Hull play this season? I haven't he's 21 in October he should be pushing to get in side here if he's going to make it here 6ft 5 a good height for a central defender. I couldn't stand set up with Warney all pals together with Wood. We'll never progress keep giving Wood contracts.
    Your arrogance amazes me on daily basis.

This is a funny game can I play too?

I'd rather have Gijsbert Bos here than Kelly
    I'd rather have Aimen Belaid than McCart
    I'd rather have Steven Cann than Vickers
    Whoever we get as new manager, I'd rather have Kenny Jackett, never got a chance with us. 5 games, could have been a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Don't you realise that with every post you make yourself look like a bigger tit.
    You were wrong about Wood, wrong about Warne wrong about Lamy,wrong about Hull,do you get the picture ?
    You see this bullying and ganging up is ruining MM. I think gru was wrong about Lamy but go back and read what Warne said about the guy. Gru didn't sign him. And in what sense is gru "wrong about Warne"? Let's see how PW does in the next year or two. And gru makes a perfectly good point about Hull. Warne is extremely conservative, lacks self-belief - hence is preference for older players over youth. Someone put a thread up about Plymouth v Ipswich. The Plymouth manager plays football that Warne doesn't even know about. Good riddance.

How did your football career progress? Clearly you must have worked at a high level, as evidenced by your ability to slag professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    How did your football career progress? Clearly you must have worked at a high level, as evidenced by your ability to slag professionals.
    You see (or don't) the absurdity of your point? No one could criticise anyone, in art, in warfare, in politics, in sport, in music, in film, if they had to pass the test you suggest. It's impossible to win. Henry Winter of The Times criticises Southgate and gets the response you use. Gary Linecker criticises Southgate and today on Radio 5 they say "...it's not nice to see someone criticise a fellow professional." It's bunkum.

By the way, I forgive you as I know that ever since you flounced off here and Cam told you to "pluck off" you've desperately tried to ingratiate yourself with the in-crowd. It won't work. They don't give a sh*t about anyone but themselves - they don't even like each other.
    Last edited by wendun; 25-09-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You see (or don't) the absurdity of your point? No one could criticise anyone, in art, in warfare, in politics, in sport, in music, in film, if they had to pass the test you suggest. It's impossible to win. Henry Winter of The Times criticises Southgate and gets the response you use. Gary Linecker criticises Southgate and today on Radio 5 they say "...it's not nice to see someone criticise a fellow professional." It's bunkum.
    Exactly, you don't need to be a classically trained guitarist to know a bum note when you hear one

Will never grind me down. I've paid for my knowledge re. millers. My opinion might not be everyone's.

Have you ever heard me play guitar? When you have, feel free to criticise, until then, button it.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Will never grind me down. I've paid for my knowledge re. millers. My opinion might not be everyone's.
    You were ripped off. You have no knowledge.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast