+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Rob Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Have you ever heard me play guitar? When you have, feel free to criticise, until then, button it.
    Not criticising, why would I?

Equally why would I want to hear you play?

"Dear Einstein, thank you for your interesting theory on relativity but as you are a postal clerk with no background in physics or cosmology and no professional qualification our editor Doctor Geetarman feels it is not suitable for publication. Why not stick to busking instead?"

You were ripped off. You have no knowledge.

Right this season Wood he's worth keeping for this season. Harding Hall McCart like Peltier can do a job. Norton-Cuffy Rathbone Barlaser Wiles Lindsay Chieo Kelly Washington rate. Hull like to see given a chance. Geetarman you've got to pay to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Right this season Wood he's worth keeping for this season. Harding Hall McCart like Peltier can do a job. Norton-Cuffy Rathbone Barlaser Wiles Lindsay Chieo Kelly Washington rate. Hull like to see given a chance. Geetarman you've got to pay to learn!

Add Vickers & Victor in that order to them.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    "Dear Einstein, thank you for your interesting theory on relativity but as you are a postal clerk with no background in physics or cosmology and no professional qualification our editor Doctor Geetarman feels it is not suitable for publication. Why not stick to busking instead?"
    Only ever been busking once in my life. It was fun. Have you delved into the theories of quantum physics and quantum dynamics? I think that a man (?) of your vast knowledge, when sober, could find it interesting.

Didn't realise Robs brother Andy (our former manager of course) is head of scouting at Nottingham Forest.
    Along with Steve Copper his job is on the line after Forests poor start to the season.
    Seems the owner is holding the recruiting side of the club accountable.

Only ever been busking once in my life. It was fun. Have you delved into the theories of quantum physics and quantum dynamics? I think that a man (?) of your vast knowledge, when sober, could find it interesting.

(ka)2 + (κa)2 = 2mV0a2/ ̄h2

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    42?

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    In the words of James Bond, that's "a quantum of soillarse

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    42?
    It’s always 22! That’s the catch 🤗

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast