+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. York City 24.09.22 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I think in managerspeak, he was saying “we were beaten by a much better side”.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Can’t help but notice he mentions what we do off the ball a few times. For me that’s the biggest single improvement from last season.

We don’t look easy to play against any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Can’t help but notice he mentions what we do off the ball a few times. For me that’s the biggest single improvement from last season.

We don’t look easy to play against any more.
    I couldn't agree more. We've overcome the soft underbelly that's plagued us for the last few seasons. We now have more bite and aggression. It's all about how we perform without the ball.

Better quality video of Castro's free kick goal with commentary...

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/status/1573786854242938880?s=20&t=9NOoQCoqFHrOlMZ_3L_Gjg

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I couldn't agree more. We've overcome the soft underbelly that's plagued us for the last few seasons. We now have more bite and aggression. It's all about how we perform without the ball.
    Totally agree with this. We are now playing with intensity and if we lose the ball we fight to win it back again, quickly. We are now playing with much more purpose. I suspect we are horrible to play against, too.

From the York Press

"When asked if County were as good as it gets in the National League, City boss Askey replied: “I think so. They’re the best footballing team, by far. "

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Nice one gumpy! I don’t know who this weirdo is and don’t really care, but he obviously has a strong dislike for me.

If he would let us know his previous username it might become a bit clearer.
    My advice is don't get hung up about it. And whatever you do don't get obsessed. It's a really bad look.

On a separate note a good away win will no doubt involve a disappearing act from the usual disapproving few who so readily post when we lose.

Whereas I'm happy wedding party celebrations combined with a convincing and emphatic Notts win is a perfect weekend.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    My advice is don't get hung up about it. And whatever you do don't get obsessed. It's a really bad look.

On a separate note a good away win will no doubt involve a disappearing act from the usual disapproving few who so readily post when we lose.

Whereas I'm happy wedding party celebrations combined with a convincing and emphatic Notts win is a perfect weekend.
    wise words from the oracle

Great result from a dominant display
    Pam knee JOB and Castro outstanding
    Also Rawlinson was brilliant throughout
    Ruben was below par but still showed glimpses
    On a separate note, did anyone get a video of the Notts fan catching the ball with his nose? Funniest thing i've seen for ages
    I think every Notts fan was watching the ball fly over the bar and into the crowd except for this guy. His specs went flying,
    1700 Notts fans laughing at him, poor bloke

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Great result from a dominant display
    Pam knee JOB and Castro outstanding
    Also Rawlinson was brilliant throughout
    Ruben was below par but still showed glimpses
    On a separate note, did anyone get a video of the Notts fan catching the ball with his nose? Funniest thing i've seen for ages
    I think every Notts fan was watching the ball fly over the bar and into the crowd except for this guy. His specs went flying,
    1700 Notts fans laughing at him, poor bloke
    Palmer not Pam knee Lol

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast