+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. York City 24.09.22 [NL]

Didn't get to listen to much of this but caught a few snippets. Great reaction and a huge difference to what we saw last season when losing one became two and then three.

Interesting to see a couple of posters over on the Wrexham board sounding more worried about us than Chessie. Not sure I agree but it will be fun when Chesterfield inevitably lose a game to see what happens. It will also be interesting to see what happens to the top scorer table too - Langstaff, Mullin and Tshimanga top three?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Nice one gumpy! I don’t know who this weirdo is and don’t really care, but he obviously has a strong dislike for me.

If he would let us know his previous username it might become a bit clearer.
    Weirdo, lol.

It seems there is actually some sand in your vagina. Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    My advice is don't get hung up about it. And whatever you do don't get obsessed. It's a really bad look.

On a separate note a good away win will no doubt involve a disappearing act from the usual disapproving few who so readily post when we lose.

Whereas I'm happy wedding party celebrations combined with a convincing and emphatic Notts win is a perfect weekend.
    Don’t get obsessed. Yeah, that might be a problem. Hobbies, he really needs some.

Move to handbags

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Move to handbags
    I've been off the site for a while but I'm guessing that would have been created specifically for ElitePie.

Quote Originally Posted by NcFc-123 View Post
    I've been off the site for a while but I'm guessing that would have been created specifically for ElitePie.
    Elite and Laddo and a few others. Your next post is probably going to say that it's always Elite + someone, and that is true.

Now that's out of the way, all of you please do the decent thing and move to handbags.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Elite and Laddo and a few others. Your next post is probably going to say that it's always Elite + someone, and that is true.

Now that's out of the way, all of you please do the decent thing and move to handbags.
    The man is completely obsessed with arguing with fellow Notts fans. He really does need to spend his time in more productive ways.

For those there yesterday, was Quevin Castro a direct swap for Scott in a 3-5-2, or was the formation tweaked? Brave move to drop last week’s goalscorer, but the fans already seem to have faith in LW and trust his judgment to make the right calls.
    Last edited by nw6pie; 25-09-2022 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    My advice is don't get hung up about it. And whatever you do don't get obsessed. It's a really bad look.
    Another ironing meter explodes.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast