Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
As I mentioned before it is illegal to mislead financial markets by posting information that is false on global Registries such as The Hong Kong Registry. I'm sure Parekh would not have done that. So as the declaration on the Registry declares the shares were all taken up as a "rights issue" ie in proportion to existing percentages held then Parekh. or his audience, may have misunderstood something

Contrary to what is said about Lee's shares decreasing the facts shown on the Hong Kong Registry reveal--

---on 11th January 2021 Parekh sold 2.25% of his shares to Chein Lee and

---on 3rd September 2021 Parekh sold a further 1.5% of his shares to Chein Lee

This apparently small movement of shares from Parekh to Lee is important because it took Lee's holding from 27.5% to his present 31.25% and would potentially give Lee a majority holding if he combined with a 20% group such as the Investor Group as together they would hold 51.25%.

It is odd that Parekh is claiming Lee's shares have reduced when he was the very person that sold shares to Lee to increase Lee's percentage.

Summats not reyt darn theear.
Yep - definitely something needs clarifying.

On the face of it - it looks like Neerav was looking to offload his shares.
And I’m guessing that was because James was telling him about the mess Paul Conway was making.
The big change has come about with the change of direction from the JAQs Group.
Leaving Chien Lee and joining the Neerav / James.
But that shows there’s a divide.
And that’s not good for the future of the club.