+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Is this forum dying ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I am happy to resurrect my What Happened to White Dog Sh1te thread.
    or a Pooark Pie thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    or a Pooark Pie thread !
    Don’t bother looking around my neck of the woods. There isn’t a decent one outside a farm shop anywhere! Market doesn’t even have a butchers now!

Percy Turners pies now sold on Barnsley market. If you’re lucky they are still warm. I like em

Av nar got a liking for Speeds ( monk bretton) lovely pie with a bit of crunch to the pastry , allus fresh and warm ,

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Percy Turners pies now sold on Barnsley market. If you’re lucky they are still warm. I like em
    which stall Eths ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Don’t bother looking around my neck of the woods. There isn’t a decent one outside a farm shop anywhere! Market doesn’t even have a butchers now!
    eztha moved to Israel !

Go through may day green entrance near the shoe shop (deichmans?).?there’s a cooked meat/sandwich/pie stall in front of you. Go to the left towards the fish stalls and it’s the second stall on the left opposite the fish ones. There’s usually a sign saying Percy turner pies but the stall has a different name that I can’t remember.

I like speeds Roma but I think Percy’s are probably a bit better in my opinion.

I edda shock other week.

Set off to Slaithwaite looking forrad to buying a few Eddie Grange pooark pies and a warm pooark and apple sauce sandwich but bugger me he had sold up and been replaced by another butcher who doesn't mek pies upstairs on the premises.

Sluffened doesn't adequately describe my feelings.

Anybody know where he or his sons have gone ? Or ezzi retired and gone to Filey.?

ESR or Acido----Could you please place the White Dog Turd thread as a "sticky" until 21st October.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast