+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Is this forum dying ?

Trying to decipher the posts in Barnsley dialect might be a turn off for some.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    ESR or Acido----Could you please place the White Dog Turd thread as a "sticky" until 21st October.

Thank you.
    Tha can't have a white dog shyte thread wi art me as tha knows, but if that Acido article as owt to do wi it not interested.

Hey up, watch out, theres a stoaker about!!. 😲

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    eztha moved to Israel !
    More like Karachi round here

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    More like Karachi round here.
    Sounds just like Wakey that does. 😵

Apart from the usual thread starters , nothing much else really , agreeing or disagreeing , yes or no answer's, pretty poor if your only input is the Prediction League though, no offence meant to anyone , but more input would be appreciated , you know you want to ? Don't be shy !! Give it a go ,
    BLADESmad died quite along time ago Roma.I think folk got fed up of the constant adverts.Some of those that used BLADESmad now use *****BLADES,me included. I like to have a look on here occasionally and try and do the Prediction thread regularly. Hope you and yours are well Mi owd pal? Good win for Barnsley at the weekend. UTB

Good to hear from you Rod , your always welcome on this forum old pal ! I get what your saying , I'm struggling a bit but feytin on ! Just watched Reds v Blades 1996 ? at Oakwell , some top players in both sides, all the best to you and family and loved one's , hope we get to meet up again soon , regards Roma

Quote Originally Posted by conditionred View Post
    Trying to decipher the posts in Barnsley dialect might be a turn off for some.
    Does the dialect bother you Conditioned ? Maybe some is over the top ? It's mainly a few of us speaking in our own local speak and banter, not meant to be offensive or other , feel free to contribute to the forum , or maybe start a thread yourself ,

Does the dialect bother you Conditioned ? Maybe some is over the top ? It's mainly a few of us speaking in our own local speak and banter, not meant to be offensive or other , feel free to contribute to the forum , or maybe start a thread yourself ,
    Sometimes it takes me ages to decipher, but the majority of time I takes me laugh out loud. It is after all, the local dialect. Some things can’t change. Why shouldn’t people post in their local dialect? It’s how folk speak round here…… diversity works both ways mate… We can’t ban a local dialect from a forum , no more than we can ban whites, blacks and rainbows from a cafe.
    I get it condition…. But don’t let it spoil it for you…it’s a puzzle for people who don’t speak it…it’s a laugh for us that do…

Wats decipher meeun ennyrooard !?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast