+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ot - White dog turd watch

ot - White dog turd watch

Have you noticed the virtual absence of white dog sh1te in recent years ? Not the sh1te from white dogs but the colour of the turd emerging from the arses of all types of dog.

Now is a perfect time to launch a new Great White Dog Turd Watch on the lines of the BBC/ RSPB Bird Watch except this involves a little exercise. At a time of a cost of living crisis it is a very cheap afternoon out. "Right kids, we are going White Turd Hunting !". "Hooray, Hooray" accompanied by excited jumping and screams of delight.

All you need is a notebook and pencil or, even better a mobile phone camera to record your siting.

You can discuss the social history of white dog sh1te. It is claimed that in the past a dog's diet included a lot of bones give free by local butchers and the calcium from the bones led to white sh1te. Now dogs are fed the equivalent of human junk food with little calcium. An ex poster on here, Up the Colliers, claimed that miners used dried white sh1te to enhance the strength of roll ups by mixing flakes of sh1te with tobacco. Smooak that !

The rules are that all sitings must be a genuine turd. We had one poster last time who painted a fish finger white and roughed up the edges but the square corners gave it away. No arse would produce that.

Please report the location of any sitings on this thread between now and Friday 21 October 2022. A moblie phone photo or video would be ideal.

Good Luck. Sitings are very rare so to prevent the kids getting bored/ frustrated by no sitings perhaps count the number of non-white turds or the number of poo bags hanging on bushes. WARNING--Instruct children not to touch the turds, especially in the excitement of spotting a white group.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-09-2022 at 07:46 AM.

Not seen any darn Res fo yonks , plenty of white sh ite ont railings from Gulls and Canadian Geese , does that count ?

Bird Sh1te does not count.

Otherwise everybody that sits on a seat at Oakwell could claim a siting.

Excellent subject , growing up in the fifties & sixties white dog sh-t was a regular sight on our pavements but it seems to be a thing of the past , I wonder if it was calcium in canned dog food or some other additive what caused the droppings to turn white , who knows but it certainly seems to be a thing of the past , however as a regular walker & hiker I will now be more vigilant in the quest for a sighting of a genuine white dog t-rd , I shall of course photograph any discovery as evidence & make a full report on this thread .

Can I just ask if it for “Fresh” photos…. Or can I submit a previous I “dropped upon” a bit back.

Is there a prize fo fust to find wun ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Can I just ask if it for “Fresh” photos…. Or can I submit a previous I “dropped upon” a bit back.
    I will put an arbitrary cut off point of any evidence within the last ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Is there a prize fo fust to find wun ?
    This is a scientific investigation to assess whether any geographical patterns emerge. There is no race, therefore no prize, just a warm glow inside knowing you are contributing to important research.

Bagga 💩 am not laikin nar 🤭

I have to admit that I was sceptical about this thread. No longer. This morning I went into the back garden and there on the patio was the offending article. I would estimate a 30% spread of white in various patches on the surface.
    However, I am not sure of its validity as dogs would struggle to get into our garden. Therefore, with a 95% confidence limit, I believe this to be the work of a fox, which may raise further questions with regards to your study SB.
    I hope that this new data helps with your investigation (you can't beat data according to our previous interim CEO). Who knows, it could lead to the re-writing of Newton's Laws of motion, although the gravity part does still appear to be working.

Perhaps we can take this as a good sign that we are going to beat Fleetwood today. If we do, I have clearly stumbled on a new method of predicting our results every Saturday, though the jury would still be out for midweek games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast