+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood v Barnsley match thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fleetwood v Barnsley match thoughts

Another tricky away game , Fleetwood currently 14th in the table on 12pts , they have played 9 games winning 2 drawing 5 and losing only 1 , they are unbeaten in their last 6 game's drawing 5 and winning 1 , goals scored 9, goals conceded 8, they have a new manager, former Celtic and Scotland player Scott Brown , it's often a feisty fixture this one ! So get ready for a few cards , and hopefully 3 more points,
    Forza di Reds

Tough game this one. Fleetwoods solitary home victory came against Plymouth in round 2 of the fixtures this season which was a great result considering where Plymouth sit in the league standings this week.

Sold out away end apparently so yet again, a great support behind the Reds. We're on a little run ourselves obviously so it's a tough one to predict. Ad tek a draw but I think wiss nick this 1 nowt.

Our away form of late has been really good & I see no reason for this to change but any away game is tricky & I expect a tight game with hopefully 3 points for the reds or at the least a point at the worst , I do not see us losing although my opinion counts for nothing , we will see .

I think we will roll them over. We are on a good roll at the moment. Strikers scoring, and a good feeling in the camp. I think we will be far too strong..looks like they are a dour outfit aiming for 50 points only with plenty of single points and a few wins in between.

According to RS we have a number of niddly injuries and 2 possibly long term one's ahead of this weekend's game , can we cope ?

McCartney OUT for rest of SEASON

Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    McCartney OUT for rest of SEASON
    its time he jacked in full stop 😉 voice has gone !

Not good news GS regarding Mccarthy , hope the lad makes a good recovery from this injury ,

Always feel sorry for players who get this type of injury.

Careers in footy can be short and devastating financial wise with serious injuries.

Am I correct on saying nothing on the club website yet, if so very poor.

Best wishes Conor.

What’s up wi im?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast