+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood v Barnsley match thoughts

Well I know it sounds completely bonkers but I was actually impressed with that .

I was impressed because we were far from our best to say the least , especially in that second half .

However we kept at it , didn't panic or try to force things , tried doing what the manager requires despite the midfield not really having their best games .

We kept going and got our reward in the 90th minute .

Scruffy wins like these at Fleetwood are what gets you out of this league even when you aren't playing well .

Looking good that table tonight .

Onwards and upwards .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Very poor commentator , poor wi names and Ref Doggs,
    We made hard work of it at times today, overall i thought we desrved the win 7/10 , good finish by young Jack , Thomas had another good game , 3 more points 🚩⚽️
    Devante Rodney !!

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Hard fought game.
    Fleetwood are difficult te break down.
    Weather didn’t help.

Twinkle Toes Williams was rescued a few times.
    I’m still not sure about Kane - blows hot and cold.
    Our 3 central defenders were fabulous.
    Great cross by Norwood for the goal.

We’ll done to lads n gaffer today, we were clearly the better side but they were dogged at the back n you can see why they’d only lost 1 before. Good timing of subs giving us a bit of fresh impetus, these kind of results do wonders for the team’s belief
    Up the duff

Special mention to James Norwood today , didn't have the best of games but did what he's been brought here to do .

Led that line well , always looking to get in behind , win some cheap free kicks and generally keeping the young lads focused with his experience .

Quality cross for Aitchison's goal .

Pretty poor at the start of the season and came in for some severe criticism , much of it warranted .

Unfit and his head not reight .

Keep going James .

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle council View Post
    We’ll done to lads n gaffer today, we were clearly the better side but they were dogged at the back n you can see why they’d only lost 1 before. Good timing of subs giving us a bit of fresh impetus, these kind of results do wonders for the team’s belief
    Up the duff
    Correct Dingle , games like these are where and how you get out of this league .

Just need Conway back at the helm and appoint a new foreign manager in January along with a couple of strikers to replace Oulare and Iseka and job done.

Happy Days!

Excellent win, my 0-0 prediction was looking like a 4 pointer but happier to see 3 more points on the board.

Well done Lads.

Kept at it to the end and the strong bench helped us over the line with some good talented lads on display from there today.
    A few more scruffy wins like this one for the rest of the season will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle council View Post
    Up the duff
    agree DC they have a stubborn defence and don't concede many , it's an hard awayday for even the best in this league , I don't anticipate them losing many on their own patch , today was our day though , in the end the better team deservedly won ,
    " The Duffers !",

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast