+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowest point under Fatso's reign.

I'm the same as Zip. May 2018 home to Chelsea, 3-0 win, Rafa had the place rocking. But.... we knew it was not going to get any vetter...I had, had enough. My tickets were already cancelled, it was my last game.
    For this, more than anything, I despise that man!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Giving my season ticket up.
    Football aside, giving my season ticket up after 40+ yrs all because of what that scumbag had done to my club. Just a small protest but had to be done,unfortunately.

Mick, Zip and Tino, I admire your principles and honesty in standing by your decision, which apart from buying a house and getting wed, must have been one of the most difficult and heart breaking in your lives, especially as you all have been true and dedicated supporters for decades.

The week before we were taken over
    Had enough all the talk and hope had been ripped out of me
    Had said on hear that it was my last post I couldn’t take anymore
    I will admit that I cried the night when it came up on sky that we had been taken over and loving every day since then

For me:

The relegations I could take because we would at least play football for a year and win some games.

• Joe Kinnear - made me realise without any shadow of a doubt that he had zero ambition until selling the club for a profit
    • Bruce appointment - ditto

--

Highest points in the last 15 years (14+1):

1. The Takeover.
    2. Learning Amanda was to be the Director.

To be honest, don't know which one filled me with more joy. I *LOVE* that woman. Even my wife knows that and she's not amused. LOL.
    Last edited by trinitoon; 27-09-2022 at 04:42 PM.

Not the lowest point but I remember thinking “ oh, that’s not good” when we sold Milner. Too many low points to recall

Can’t remember what game and season it was, but fielding sub players in a cup game, to give rest to starters.
    Cups were the only hopes where we could do a wigan with some luck or at least have a decent run. But they just didn’t care.
    There were few first round exits in a row, killed absolutely all hopes for things to get better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)