+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alan Domeracki

Quote Originally Posted by NOSCOTCAPS View Post
    If your good enough your old enough; I know the game is physically tough, but as an analogy in a different sport Capuozzo is comparatively small for a rugby player by todays standards; however he takes the hits and plays with guile and intelligence, setting up the winning try for Italy v Wales, so why can’t Domeracki or any other of similar stature do the same in football? Probably waiting to get the life and football coached out of him I suppose, before getting near first team!
    I'm not sure anyone's saying that? I'm sure he'll get his chance when ready. Right now he's 15 playing for the 18's. Just because he's being looked at by bigger clubs doesn't mean he's first team ready for ours. Who knows how close he is.

wouldnt put the poor laddie in amongst that ****e, thats a proper confidence destroyer

wonder if tony will offer him a contract...

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    wonder if tony will offer him a contract...
    He's just signed one

It sickens me the way these big clubs flash the cash (piddling amounts for them) and buy up potential. They know full well that clubs like ours are desperate for cash. All part of the football food chain I suppose.

Indeed age is not the question especially around a Tim changing room when Gary Glitters about.

If the lad has skill, strength (none of the first team has) and the aptitude to play and learn then give him a go.

He has a great name. Here in Cyprus when something is small or a minature version the name is suffixed with the -acki-

So tavernaki
    Christacki
    Messacki etc.

Lets support him if he want to wear tangerine.

This is Scottish football we're talking about. The breeding ground of your Jim Goodwins and Scott Browns, the lad will get crucified playing at his age and slender physique. Let him develop first in my opinion.

The whole idea of developing someone is what usually takes away individual flair and creates these automotan zombies that can only play and comply with the Largs ethic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)