+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alan Domeracki

Alan Domeracki

Change of subject from managerial changes etc. According to Daily Ranger; Liverpool and Chelsea interested in Alan Domeracki and possibly interest in others. If these guys are recognised as potential talent by these clubs, then why not in our first team?

Admittedly I'm no expert, but the boy doesnae look quite ready for the first team. Good to know we have talent coming through however.
    Name:  FUu2CJXXoAAP5Xd.jpeg.jpg
Views: 1102
Size:  65.4 KB

Only signed pro forms June this year

Never saw a photo shoot of him, so wouldn’t have known, not sure what age, but presumably played some games to have been noticed. I have noted that in some of the lower Irish leagues, some boys playing first team football aged under 16?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Admittedly I'm no expert, but the boy doesnae look quite ready for the first team. Good to know we have talent coming through however.
    Hogwarts education 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Hogwarts education 🧡
    😂

What concerns me a wee bit about the Academy is when we're screaming out for a big striker like Jon Daly, Dunc, John Clark etc we seem to produce ball playing mids ten a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    What concerns me a wee bit about the Academy is when we're screaming out for a big striker like Jon Daly, Dunc, John Clark etc we seem to produce ball playing mids ten a penny.
    I’d be amazed if any club nowadays are trying to produce those types of players. Even keepers are getting coached to play like Beckenbauer.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    **** me, he makes Billy Gilmour look like Tarzan.

If your good enough your old enough; I know the game is physically tough, but as an analogy in a different sport Capuozzo is comparatively small for a rugby player by todays standards; however he takes the hits and plays with guile and intelligence, setting up the winning try for Italy v Wales, so why can’t Domeracki or any other of similar stature do the same in football? Probably waiting to get the life and football coached out of him I suppose, before getting near first team!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)