+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That's what wealth can do for you

That's what wealth can do for you

We northern peasants have to share this one board amongst ourselves. Whereas Frank, with his wealth, has a board of his own, solely for him. Yet he graciously deigns to visit here and bestow his presence upon us. No doubt we can expect a bit of trickle down from him.

I’m not having owt that trickles down off of Frank. It might be contagious,

Been a while since I looked at the Amber & Black… Griff makes the occasional reply but FFS Frank….

He’s posting then replying to his own posts wtf 🤷*♂️😀

There’s worse than Frank to be fair….

https://boards.footymad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2421

Is that another one Kel is Mod on 🤣🤣🤣

Valley is the moderator. I had forgotten about him. He was there during the era when people from this board were almost half the population of the Cambridge United Mad board alongside the likes of Transgenic_Tomato and when we had the delight of experiencing HgateNasty from Leeds United Mad here.

I recall that it did not take Valley long to detect something that he disliked. I was banned for f­uck all, in fact nearly everyone from here was similarly banned from the Charlton Athletic board by Valley.

When I saw the OP thread I thought the Govt were giving me more money back in Taxes 😀…

I ordered a new car in February… was due August.. ok keep it until 1st Sept… then mid Sept… then October 🤨… had an e mail the other day fo0k1ng November….

# Jaguar Land Rover you are sh1t3…. 😡

It seems that on the Charlton Athletic Mad board Valley has been wandering lonely as a cloud for many years.

So I have paid a visit to him there and posted a genial greeting. Let's see how he responds to my act of kindness.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...0#post40127900

He's always been a cnut.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    When I saw the OP thread I thought the Govt were giving me more money back in Taxes 😀…

I ordered a new car in February… was due August.. ok keep it until 1st Sept… then mid Sept… then October 🤨… had an e mail the other day fo0k1ng November….

# Jaguar Land Rover you are sh1t3…. 😡
    ???

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Epic-Play-L...ps%2C93&sr=8-4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)