+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ruben 100th appearance quiz

Ruben 100th appearance quiz

We have a Ruben related article going out today so this was good timing!

That's a very nicely written article. It explains the difference very clearly....but I still expect LW's prediction to come true that he's going to have a burst of goals and assists very soon...

As for this video and his presser from a couple of weeks back, I can't help picking up a 'shop window' feel (as well as being great PR and enjoyed by our own fan base)

He certainly presents himself as a great team mate and a good club employee, modest, committed, enthusiastic and a good guy to have around (all very true, most likely). Any interested EFL team would watch these and be encouraged. Some teams will give a lot of weight to character, so stuff like this can only help and maybe cast the net wider to attract some L1 or Championship teams to outbid each other.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    That's a very nicely written article. It explains the difference very clearly....but I still expect LW's prediction to come true that he's going to have a burst of goals and assists very soon...

As for this video and his presser from a couple of weeks back, I can't help picking up a 'shop window' feel (as well as being great PR and enjoyed by our own fan base)

He certainly presents himself as a great team mate and a good club employee, modest, committed, enthusiastic and a good guy to have around (all very true, most likely). Any interested EFL team would watch these and be encouraged. Some teams will give a lot of weight to character, so stuff like this can only help and maybe cast the net wider to attract some L1 or Championship teams to outbid each other.
    I did like the way he could be open about getting a rollocking at half time against Maidenhead, and then again at full time for the exact same thing. Like you say, shows there's a good character in there.