+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fans forum summary by BFCST

Yeah but apparently you or anybody else aren't allowed to have those negative thoughts SB lol.
    Its all very worrying that we've needed this 3+ mill to see us through to January (or so they tell us), and this is sending out the same message again. That we'll have to sell in that transfer window, especially if the coach and these players keep doing as well as they are at the moment.
    Everybody's got a price, haven't they!.

When the cowboy took over there was £5 mil in the bank. Now all the assets are sold and we’re in debt.

Talk about incompetence? It doesn’t scratch the surface of the situation.

I bet there’s a positive spin on this from some but I just don’t see it.

Good luck to Julie and Neerav hope you turn it around.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    When the cowboy took over there was £5 mil in the bank. Now all the assets are sold and we’re in debt.

Talk about incompetence? It doesn’t scratch the surface of the situation.

And the rest of the Board, especially Julie's Investment Group, just sat back and watched it happen without lifting a finger.

Yes, stand up previously anonymous New York hedge fund managers Zach Schreiber, Joshua Samuelson, Matthew Edmonds (Julie's husband) and Lee Pollock. They gave Conway (Arseoyle) their proxy voting rights and failed to monitor his activities until it was too late.
    Edmond's wife, JAQ, is now the bubbly, optimistic PR face of this Investor Group with experience in working a room. She really, really does have fun being here.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 29-09-2022 at 06:32 AM.

JQ sounds likeable, in a bubbly and almost hyper active kind of way lol.
    But at times she also sounds really naive in what she says, and I still find it hard to want to believe the things that they are all saying.

Get behind them !

Kick um up Ar se Then get rid of these locust's from "OUR" Town , killing 'OUR CLUB " And its History ,

They are trying to rally support but ignore and fail to explain the past failures. All I ask and I think many agree is …, be open and honest. Tell the truth, the whole of it, and you’re in with a fighting chance.

You can win back support in this way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12