+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Home Office Extends Exclusive Contract with Manvers Hotel for Asylum Seekers

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    You can lead a horse to water……..as they say

Or should that be sheep?
    Erm..sheeple surely? Got to use the uniform language of your free thinking movement.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Erm..sheeple surely? Got to use the uniform language of your free thinking movement.
    Talking of which, how about this little gem from today’s news

“Monkeypox will now be known as mpox, the World Health Organization (WHO) has announced, after complaints over racist and stigmatising language linked to the virus's name”

Talking of which, how about this little gem from today’s news

“Monkeypox will now be known as mpox, the World Health Organization (WHO) has announced, after complaints over racist and stigmatising language linked to the virus's name”
    Like most of the poulation, I don't give a monkeypox. Outside of footy messages where a broad collective of old farts collaborate to convince themselves that we're all obsessed with crap like this and that anyone in the actual wider world gives two flying monkeypoxes is an illusion. It's an illusion, not shared outside the GBNews watching minority (and no doubt subscribing to Kelvin's new highly profitable news website. Sheeple pay good coin to swallow this. Free thinking my bumhole!)

It appears that the general public might be showing signs of giving even less monkeys about immigration also:

https://www.ippr.org/files/2022-11/a...ovember-22.pdf

As Corbyn taught us on the left, you can become horribly misled by only engaging in vacuums where you only hear your own views expressed back to you and it can lead to thinking that middle England might even have the slightest clue about what you're blathering on about, let alone agreeing or disagreeing with you. As always, with Brexit done, it'll again be the economy, stupid.

Like most of the poulation, I don't give a monkeypox. Outside of footy messages where a broad collective of old farts collaborate to convince themselves that we're all obsessed with crap like this and that anyone in the actual wider world gives two flying monkeypoxes is an illusion. It's an illusion, not shared outside the GBNews watching minority (and no doubt subscribing to Kelvin's new highly profitable news website. Sheeple pay good coin to swallow this. Free thinking my bumhole!)

It appears that the general public might be showing signs of giving even less monkeys about immigration also:

As Corbyn taught us on the left, you can become horribly misled by only engaging in vacuums where you only hear your own views expressed back to you and it can lead to thinking that middle England might even have the slightest clue about what you're blathering on about, let alone agreeing or disagreeing with you. As always, with Brexit done, it'll again be the economy, stupid.
    A bit “ left field” this to hijack a sporting term but the other night I was switching through tv channels and came across Gogglebox.

Looking at the armchair experts I had this sinking feeling of “feck me, this country has no chance if they are typical of the population at large”

A bit “ left field” this to hijack a sporting term but the other night I was switching through tv channels and came across Gogglebox.

Looking at the armchair experts I had this sinking feeling of “feck me, this country has no chance if they are typical of the population at large”
    Not familiar with Gogglebox, but this country had no "feckin chance" when they voted in droves for the sh-tshower that have occupied no10 since the red wall went blue.

The Right Honourable member for Bullingdon Club could shag your grannies and you'd still be thinking "but he's such a character".

Just about the only thing Corbyn taught me was how to get completely rinsed and humiliated at a GE .

Clearly Starmer has a different way , shift right on immigration and the EU and a bit left with the economy .

Sure fire winner .

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Not familiar with Gogglebox, but this country had no "feckin chance" when they voted in droves for the sh-tshower that have occupied no10 since the red wall went blue.

The Right Honourable member for Bullingdon Club could shag your grannies and you'd still be thinking "but he's such a character".
    You really do need some help with this very unhealthy obsession of denying the true facts.The govt.has allowed this catasrophic influx of illegal migrants to come here.Unfortunalely we have an even weaker opposition who would allow this to escalate.There have been over 50 cases of diphtheria recorded.This is an emergency !!!!!!!,We have no clue what records of health these people have.These greedy lefty lawyers colleceting tax payer funded legal aid cash for obstructing the removal of these illegal migrants should be over ruled.We are sick to the teeth of hearing their defence of human rights and fleeing from persecution.The whole of parliament should hold it's head in shame.There is nobody looking after the interests of the people of this country.

What's the icon for 'Hideous guffawing and wetting yourself with laughter at poster's inability to see own ironic idiocy of quoting Kelvin Mackenzie as evidence for stating a political stance'??
    Just trying reading it then, and the Mail. Chief sports writer at the Mail on Sunday is a left-wing activist.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Just trying reading it then, and the Mail. Chief sports writer at the Mail on Sunday is a left-wing activist.
    So, by the same logic can we agree that as the BBC have employed former Conservative Party members, doners and actual advisers to Conservative Prime Ministers, Richard Sharp and Tim Davie as Chairman and Director General respectively can we agree then that the BBC is right wing biased?

So, by the same logic can we agree that as the BBC have employed former Conservative Party members, doners and actual advisers to Conservative Prime Ministers, Richard Sharp and Tim Davie as Chairman and Director General respectively can we agree then that the BBC is right wing biased?
    You're just not keeping up with the times.

Sales are down and Wokeness is up. Left-wing activist pressure on advertisers means they now won't say boo to a goose.

The Mail is mainly a showbiz website aimed at Americans now.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast