+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: O/T Home Office Extends Exclusive Contract with Manvers Hotel for Asylum Seekers

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    it’s just terrible that war in Albania .
    No war in Albania. They're displaced through poverty largely brought about by crippling economic debt.
    Most asylum seekers are Iranian, Iraqi or Kurds. Join the dots to work out why that should be. Start with American imperialism persistently destabilising the area since the 70's, and finish with basket cases like Isis.

There's one bonus though, I've never had such consistently good haircuts. My local barber's now full of Iraqis and Kurds - they know how to cut hair them lads. The days of queuing for 2 hours at a grimy one-man walk in are long gone...now it's a 2 minute wait for some serious pampering in a swishly revamped barbers; haircut, shave, hot-towel and aftershave

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    No war in Albania. They're displaced through poverty largely brought about by crippling economic debt.
    Most asylum seekers are Iranian, Iraqi or Kurds. Join the dots to work out why that should be. Start with American imperialism persistently destabilising the area since the 70's, and finish with basket cases like Isis.

There's one bonus though, I've never had such consistently good haircuts. My local barber's now full of Iraqis and Kurds - they know how to cut hair them lads. The days of queuing for 2 hours at a grimy one-man walk in are long gone...now it's a 2 minute wait for some serious pampering in a swishly revamped barbers; haircut, shave, hot-towel and aftershave
    Aye they provide a real service , unfortunately quite a bit of it is illegal .

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    The hotel in question -

The Hatters Hotel in Skegness owned by Gary & Dee Allen, was earmarked by the home office
    to take asylum seekers in, offering a large sum of money.
    The hotels owners turned down a offer of £132,000 paid every 13 weeks, to close the hotel to
    holiday-makers etc, & take in asylum seekers.
    The couple said, their " Morals & beliefs " stopped them from accepting the offer, adding that
    at least 5 hotels in Skegness had reportedly accepted the home office offer.
    The home office previously admitted, that the short term solution of using hotels to accomodate
    asylum seekers, was costing £5.6m a day to house 37,000 asylum seekers.
    Interview with Gary and Dee yesterday in Skegness .

https://youtu.be/8G2KM3Zhero

Animal, thanks for the update. What I read from that is a local council, Great Yarmouth, can take our own Government to the High Court to put a ban on them enforcing or even asking for them to take ILLEGAL immigrants in. What kind of mess have the Tories really got us in to?

Let's make one thing absolutely clear, anyone who is and travelling from Albania is not an ASYLUM seeker. They have no war/conflict in that country and are merely coming over here to freeload so why is this Government so bad that they cannot sort this mess out?

Vote Tory.....you are feckin joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Animal, thanks for the update. What I read from that is a local council, Great Yarmouth, can take our own Government to the High Court to put a ban on them enforcing or even asking for them to take ILLEGAL immigrants in. What kind of mess have the Tories really got us in to?

Let's make one thing absolutely clear, anyone who is and travelling from Albania is not an ASYLUM seeker. They have no war/conflict in that country and are merely coming over here to freeload so why is this Government so bad that they cannot sort this mess out?

We don't have any Westminster govt.now,it's all run by the globalist Whitehall elites who never wanted to come out of the EU and obstruct it as much as they can.Unfortunalely this govt.hasn't got the balls to replace these very highly paid wasters and we have an even weaker opposition in patliament.Our kids will be picking up the tab.

Yep labour will sort it out.

They will let them all in.

Anyone coming on a boat is illegal. Send them back to the first safe country they landed. Your tax is paying for them. Not mine.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910