+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone

St Johnstone

Back to league business and #inpursuit of a league win. Would be great for Fox to get the 3 points on his debut not to mention our long suffering fans.

He'll stick with 5 at the back you would think, but will he play Fletcher and Sadat together if both available?
    I think Sibbald may come back in but will Fox drop the undroppable....
    Domeracki won't get his debut by the way as he's behind on his homework.

How would you line us up?
    2 goalies? 😎

Eriksson
    Edwards Mulgrew Graham
    Freeman Harkes Levitt McGrath Behich
    Fletcher Sadat
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 28-09-2022 at 07:45 PM.

Eriksson
    Smith Edwards Mulgrew Graham Behich
    Freeman Levitt McGrath
    Anaku Fletcher

Hope Nicky Clark doesn't tell Callum Davidson to bombard our box with crosses from the byeline. Hopefully, Freeman can get up the right-hand side and fire in crosses himself. As well as that with the pace of Freeman and Anaku some link-up play at pace should reap some rewards. We are so slow it is awful to watch. How long is it for United to create a chance from the first whistle? They just tip-tappy it about with the ball with no intent. Then the opposition go in front then it just gets worse if that is possible, being United of course that is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Eriksson
    Edwards Mulgrew Graham
    Fletcher Sadat
    Swap Harkes for Sibbald and I'd be happy with that starting 11 but I can't see him dropping Smith for Freeman either tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Eriksson
    Smith Edwards Mulgrew Graham Behich
    Freeman Levitt McGrath
    Anaku Fletcher

Hope Nicky Clark doesn't tell Callum Davidson to bombard our box with crosses from the byeline. Hopefully, Freeman can get up the right-hand side and fire in crosses himself. As well as that with the pace of Freeman and Anaku some link-up play at pace should reap some rewards. We are so slow it is awful to watch. How long is it for United to create a chance from the first whistle? They just tip-tappy it about with the ball with no intent. Then the opposition go in front then it just gets worse if that is possible, being United of course that is possible.
    Quite liking your side, mainly because Freeman is back in and takes Harkes place.

But if we cannie cope with the technical genius and deadly first touch of Nicky Clark we should chuck it 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Swap Harkes for Sibbald and I'd be happy with that starting 11 but I can't see him dropping Smith for Freeman either tbh.
    Agree he won't drop Smith for Freeman but I think that was the lineup tHeArAb wanted to see, not the lineup he thinks Fox will choose. Freeman is better at stopping crosses imo, can't understand why he's not back in the side.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Agree he won't drop Smith for Freeman but I think that was the lineup tHeArAb wanted to see, not the lineup he thinks Fox will choose. Freeman is better at stopping crosses imo, can't understand why he's not back in the side.
    Ye I know it was the line tHeArAb wanted to see and so would I minus Harkes but was just adding that I don't think he'll drop Smith.....or Harkes unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Ye I know it was the line tHeArAb wanted to see and so would I minus Harkes but was just adding that I don't think he'll drop Smith.....or Harkes unfortunately.
    Think you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Eriksson
    Edwards Mulgrew Graham
    Fletcher Sadat

This but with Smith instead of Freeman, I like both but Smith scored at Ibrox so harsh to drop him

3-1 Utd

Is Fletcher back?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)