+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Anyone know why Charlie was sitting in the stand? I must have missed it :/
    Injured in training on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Exactly. I'm sitting in the Shed on Saturday thinking WTF am I doing? ☹️
    Been going to matches since 1977 through good & bad but I have never been closer to giving up on watching football. I have almost zero interest & worse I dont really care anymore. Cant think of a single reason to keep going to be utterly bored by the utter crap thats served up nowadays. Whats that saying about definition of madness. Well we are like being in groundhog day with the same suspects serving up the same crap week in week out. Also absolutely done with hearing how much it costs to run the club & how much the owners put into it. It was their choice & its up to them to deal with any problems or sell up to the next daydreamers. Also the money the club throws down the drain with paying off staff is beyond belief.Giving the latest appointment a 2 year deal is utter madness when we have just paid off the last disaster. Totally scunnered with United in particular & football in general.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I was posting while at the game, probably a bad idea. 🙂
    As real as it gets though bud. I just hope the team puts some effort in for you to be positive again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Anyone know why Charlie was sitting in the stand? I must have missed it :/
    Totally missed that with being away and now i see where Smith was playing.

It does though highlight how much of a failure our summer window really was. From keeper through the defence to CDM is so weak its beyond funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    Been going to matches since 1977 through good & bad but I have never been closer to giving up on watching football. I have almost zero interest & worse I dont really care anymore. Cant think of a single reason to keep going to be utterly bored by the utter crap thats served up nowadays. Whats that saying about definition of madness. Well we are like being in groundhog day with the same suspects serving up the same crap week in week out. Also absolutely done with hearing how much it costs to run the club & how much the owners put into it. It was their choice & its up to them to deal with any problems or sell up to the next daydreamers. Also the money the club throws down the drain with paying off staff is beyond belief.Giving the latest appointment a 2 year deal is utter madness when we have just paid off the last disaster. Totally scunnered with United in particular & football in general.
    just go for the beers mate

what else you gonna dae on a saturday

I do but even alcohols no helping. Would have left at half time on Saturday it was so bad. & this has been building for years now. Zero actual football played most of the time & certainly no entertainment. Best you can expect is to be satisfied by not getting beat. Football in Scotland is grim beyond belief

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    I'll give up going when I'm not physically capable. It's just good to get a moan out now and again. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Tony Watt in papers saying we will not be relegated, cheers Tony

Jinxed
    Rest of the article was bang on though. Sounds like he's been told to buck up his ideas.

What's caused our lion of a captain to become a frightened lamb? Does a 7-0 and a 9-0 destroy you forever?
    Is Levitt on a second half only contract?
    Is Harkes on a must start every game contract?
    Will McGrath stick around with this utter hopelessness around him?
    What madness results in 2 right backs being deployed in the same team albeit one out of position at CB?
    Is Mulgrew definitely injured or is something still going on?
    How many minutes will Fletcher miss through injury this season?
    How fantastic was that skilful ball control from Sadat?
    How long will it be before Behich sees a red?
    (At least he's fired up)
    Is the goalie discussion a bit of a red herring, he's not thrown one in? Despite looking like he might.
    Has Middleton chucked it already?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    What's caused our lion of a captain to become a frightened lamb? Does a 7-0 and a 9-0 destroy you forever? looks that way
    Is Levitt on a second half only contract? played out of position and clear to see hes pissed aff
    Is Harkes on a must start every game contract? certainly seems to be, he's untouchable which is a disgrace
    Will McGrath stick around with this utter hopelessness around him? bloody hope so
    What madness results in 2 right backs being deployed in the same team albeit one out of position at CB? fox is a clown
    Is Mulgrew definitely injured or is something still going on? hopefully just injury
    How many minutes will Fletcher miss through injury this season?
    How fantastic was that skilful ball control from Sadat?
    How long will it be before Behich sees a red? hopefully against the sheep
    (At least he's fired up)
    Is the goalie discussion a bit of a red herring, he's not thrown one in? Despite looking like he might. both still woeful and the guys on SPL podcast on bbc Levein, Miller, Stewart etc all comments on the keeper situation
    Has Middleton chucked it already?he was same at huns and fermers to be fair
    see in red stokey

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)