+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T all you coffin dodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    My Docs (Wincobank) are telling me the flu jabs aint in yet.

I'm at NYS next week as well for the covid booster.
    That is probably so for GP surgeries

Mine came via an invite to a vax day at Montgomery Hall Wath. Invite was by email ( sent by GP)

Boots are doing a walk in service for the flu jab if you're in the currently eligible bracket.

Others have to wait until October.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Get your flu and covid top ups. If you have joined the covid club, you probably don't want it again. Flu will be a lot more prevalent this winter.
    UTM. 🤒
    I have quarterly B12 injections, this time I had that and both flu and covid jabs on the same day, apart from a sore arm with the flu jab no other side effects felt

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I can’t until near end October it seems, maybe I’m one of the younger ones on here 😂
    I went to our GP's to book mine but they can't do me till end of October either, appointments going as soon as they release them. Can't be any sort of order 'cos I'm certainly not one of the younger ones on here.

My wife will be due 3 jabs, Covid, Flu, & shingles.

Have shingles jab at 70

I don't know what it is but, every time I have a jab it knocks me for six. Then again I've no thyroid and I'm on levothyroxine which has enough side effects to deal with.

Wife asked me what I'm going to do this time, I said I was unsure as I know for a fact, x2 previous episodes, the Flu jab will wipe me out for a few days/week.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I don't know what it is but, every time I have a jab it knocks me for six. Then again I've no thyroid and I'm on levothyroxine which has enough side effects to deal with.

Wife asked me what I'm going to do this time, I said I was unsure as I know for a fact, x2 previous episodes, the Flu jab will wipe me out for a few days/week.
    Sounds bad Brin considering your other affliction Cardiganitis

Currently I rattle when I walk due to the cocktail of pills every morning

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Sounds bad Brin considering your other affliction Cardiganitis

Currently I rattle when I walk due to the cocktail of pills every morning
    .....alas there's no cure for Cardiganitis. It does give ones self a warm feeling during the winter snap though. Only on four daily meds at present so thankfully there's no shake, rattle or roll unless I'm counting my belly fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Not a doctor but I joined the covid club after 2 vaccinations, and missis crash thought I was a gonner.
    And I am fit, last time I saw a doc was about 10 years ago for an m.o.t.
    I don't want that fkr again.best feel bad for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I’m a Yorkshireman

It’s free
    So is Covid

Just tried for Covid booster told I'm not eligible (yet)
    Can't get flu jab until mid November at which point I may be able to get the Covid booster but, tbh, don't fancy having both cocktails at same time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast