+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Langstaff bet…

Well done Laddo, mental health issues are growing at an alarming rate, for any number of reasons.

I didn't take the Langstaff bet, but I've noticed a few of my betting accounts have risen a fair bit.

Unfortunately it was from bets on Wrexham to win the league, and they didn't settle them until yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Well done Laddo, mental health issues are growing at an alarming rate, for any number of reasons.
    The underfunding, misunderstanding and frankly ignoring of this part of the NHS has needed major attention for successive governments for a long long time.

Thankfully things I believe are much improved since circa 20 years ago when I had first exposure to how criminally neglected metal health issues were in this country. Awareness is increasing year on year.

Anyway back to the bets I did see a couple of Notts supporters on Facebook who had £20 on him at those fantastic odds. I hope they didn't cash out too early.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345