+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Langstaff bet…

Langstaff bet…

Right. Checked my £10 bet for Langstaff to be top scorer this season. I put a tenner on at 25/1.
    Already at £130 checkout offer.
    What do you lot reckon. Ride it until the end or bank the £130…

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Right. Checked my £10 bet for Langstaff to be top scorer this season. I put a tenner on at 25/1.
    Tough one mate. On the one hand it’s a tidy profit. On the other I am confident that if he stays fit he scores 30 plus this season

I’ve got similar, and the worry is Mullin really and penalties. I think both will score 30 if they stay fit, but Langstaff not being on penalties means he’ll have to outscore him by at least a few just from open play, which is a big ask.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Some bookies offer a partial cash out, where you choose the % to cash out. I’d cash out 20% to guarantee a profit, and hope the rest comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    I’ve got similar, and the worry is Mullin really and penalties. I think both will score 30 if they stay fit, but Langstaff not being on penalties means he’ll have to outscore him by at least a few just from open play, which is a big ask.
    This was my thinking as well. Think I’ll cash out now.

Cheers Elite, but it’s an all or nothing I think. Going to cash out and take the £130 offer. Not bad considering we’re only in September!

Good decision hissing, I think. That is a tidy profit, and he could suffer a season ending injury at any time, as Tshimanga did. Greed is often the downfall of punters.

£130 cash out taken and sent to my bank.
    So many things could go wrong with holding until the end of the season. A good return for the tenner!

Well this certainly makes interesting reading. My bookies where I have a £10 each way bet at the same 25/1 odds aren't affording me the same cash out option yet. Which is no surprise.

Don't blame you for taking the guaranteed today profit dwarf , well done . Great bet

Bar injury or (unlikely) sale, my only concern is Mullin and Jacob makes a great point about penalties. Thankfully I have a saver bet on him also so not too concerned. Both Wrexham and Notts have plenty of other goalscoring options in the squad so anything could happen.

You could lay some off on an exchange to guarantee a profit if desired.

Very true jonnyt but I'm too much of a gambler and a little too lazy to do that.

I guess having it each way gives a nice bit of security if he stays injury free, stats at Notts but is pipped at the post.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast