+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ot - Are we all up to date ?

ot - Are we all up to date ?

With Covid and Flu jabs ? Yesterday's figure's for NHS Barnsley showed a sharp increase in Covid cases in this Area ,
    Also don't forget to do your Gas/Electric meter readings, and keep a note , i don't trust these Smart Meters !!

Ey up!

Got mi flu jab this Saturday and already had mi covid booster so 4 shots now

Hopefully in good shape as off to the Far East soon business and holiday trip - and be paying a tenner to watch every game !

Meter reading tomorrow night for me also booked.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Ey up!

Got mi flu jab this Saturday and already had mi covid booster so 4 shots now

Hopefully in good shape as off to the Far East soon business and holiday trip - and be paying a tenner to watch every game !

Meter reading tomorrow night for me also booked.
    got my 5th covid "vulnerable " I hate being in that category "on Saturday in Silkstone , anyone want a selfie with me !!! Keep safe keep well to all on our forum + other forums around the country ♥

Booked in for my covid jab on the 8th of Oct but I have only ever had one flue jab in my life & that floored me for 2 weeks ,so I havn"t had one since , minds you it was in 1976 & I guess things might have moved on, however , once bitten etc etc !!

Got both done yesterday Covid 5th plus flu , in and out in 5 mins ,