+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This morning

This morning

What a disgusting right wing shìtshow it is, just to clarify I' haven't watched that show in years as scofiled is a pedophile tory piece of shìt and Holly is a self serving tory whoa. They were selling adevnt calenders for £200 and there wheel of poverty ess a disgrace fk there queue jumping there rats English rats!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    What a disgusting right wing shìtshow it is, just to clarify I' haven't watched that show in years as scofiled is a pedophile tory piece of shìt and Holly is a self serving tory whoa. They were selling adevnt calenders for £200 and there wheel of poverty ess a disgrace fk there queue jumping there rats English rats!
    How do you know if you haven’t watched it in years ?

I've never watched it.

Bunch of a'rseholes.

From what I read and the disgusting clips on twitter tells me all i need to know.

I presume it's a typical "would you like a cup of coffee?" "Mmmm how do you feel?" type of newsy program which is best avoided to keep your blood pressure steady.

I seem to recognise him from programs I didn't watch years ago (something to do with a rat?) and she's a smiley blondie for folk to w@nk at first thing in the morning. (I presume it's on early)

But what's happened here is that the nation needed somebody to blame for queenie dying and it looks like them that are getting the blame.

Shame eh?