+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T my favourite phrase

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Wendun, that means you haven’t read mine then which I sent you last week.
    No, Brin, I assumed it was a telling off for disruptive behaviour or rudeness to fellow Madsters. Cam sent me one that left me depressed for weeks. Now, I just log on and if I can't I know I've been banned. Simple.

I think that people posting on messageboards that they would be happy to take a human life is absolutely horrendous

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I think that people posting on messageboards that they would be happy to take a human life is absolutely horrendous
    A majority of people of people want to bring back the death penalty though.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Where is the evidence for this? I can find evidence against it:

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...lty-until-you-

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    My post is not about bringing back the death penalty but about people stating that they would be happy to personally carry it out.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    My post is not about bringing back the death penalty but about people stating that they would be happy to personally carry it out.
    Why do you keep stating 'people'?

Do you mean Brin?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Why do you keep stating 'people'?

Do you mean Brin?
    I mean anybody who would write such a post. More than one person has volunteered their services on the several threads about this on here and there are, of course, other message boards.

Thank you for your welcome wendun.I used to enjoy our sparring and was and am grateful for the support you gave me.
    I won’t be stopping so others can rest easy!A nod also to wendun who is a fine and intelligent poster.My stuff was never his bag but he posted with respect and humour.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Thank you for your welcome wendun.I used to enjoy our sparring and was and am grateful for the support you gave me.
    I won’t be stopping so others can rest easy!A nod also to wendun who is a fine and intelligent poster.My stuff was never his bag but he posted with respect and humour.
    Stay safe my old friend. Roly and Mike said you were Kerr. Various numpties said you were gru. Some have said you are me. The way you were hounded by geetarman and others was a disgrace. Cam is a slug. He allowed the persecution even though he knew it was rubbish because it suited his little gang leader agenda. All the very best.

We can do without the death penalty, but only if a life sentence meant exactly that

Joe Public is fed up with early releases

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast