+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T my favourite phrase

Favourite sayings, Casper saying " I'll get these " in Wetherspoons, then handing me beer tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I think that people posting on messageboards that they would be happy to take a human life is absolutely horrendous
    Never bothered Albert Pierpoint and he hung some evil nasty b******s, yet people praised him for it….. work that one out!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Never bothered Albert Pierpoint and he hung some evil nasty b******s, yet people praised him for it….. work that one out!
    The U/K are missing his services.

" I came, I saw, I conquered" Famous saying from Woody / Pelts combo on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Groundhog Day!

As for Ian Huntley, the guilty verdict in his case was on a 10:2 majority, which indicates that two of the jury who sat through the evidence and heard it tested did not think the case proven 'beyond reasonable doubt'.
    Let me guess, the 2 that found him not guilty were ....

Meanwhile, here in Florida you can execute someones death sentence in a split second if you think you're in danger from them.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Meanwhile, here in Florida you can execute someones death sentence in a split second if you think you're in danger from them.
    Brilliant law. A man’s home is his castle in some states of America so, if burglars want to break into someone’s house and they are armed, then they can expect to lose their lives. While over here we have to call the police, wait three days for a call back or wait for a crime reference number.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Let me guess, the 2 that found him not guilty were ....
    Guardian readers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234