+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v The Anchor Man’s Kilmarnock

ABERDEEN v The Anchor Man’s Kilmarnock

Jim Goodwin v Derek McInnes…..only one winner in my book and it isn’t the numpty in charge of us now. McInnes showed a bit more as a manager as Goodwin has been pitiful at best.
    Hopefully our players can roll up the sleeves for this and dig out the result required which will probably put a smile on everyone of our faces. We have a few players missing but so what, that is why we have a squad of players. No excuses….get the win and send Stewart Milne’s pal down the road in a glum mood. With any luck the Kilmarnock bus has a flat tyre halfway down the road as well to top it off.

F'uck off McInnes, you boring boring b'astard.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    F'uck off McInnes, you boring boring b'astard.
    Given N Ireland refused to pick him and he has a potential 10 game ban coming it will be interesting to see whether McInnes plays Lafferty or not.

By the way at least we don't need to worry about Killie making any inspired signings as I see that McInnes has brought in Russ Richardson to head up recruitment. The Killie fans can look forward to loads of englandshire division 2 defensive midfielders being signed

I don't bear him any grudges, we were shyte pretty much after 2017 and regressed an awful lot footballing wise and I won't even include him dropping his drawers for the hun when they came calling and which he should have been away, but life is too short.

Undoubtedly it will be a tough game as we know how they will play us and his teams were always hard to beat and I don't see much fitba being played. It will be interesting to see who replaces Scales for us. I would go with Milne or McKenzie

In
    South Stand
    Work
    Hame
    2-1 to the good guys. Mio and Duk.

I can visualise this being an appaliling game of football.
    We need to score first and early.
    But I can't get 0-1 (Taylor 78) out of my head.

1-0 Dons - Jonny Hayes scores via scruffy deflection!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I can visualise this being an appaliling game of football.
    We need to score first and early.
    But I can't get 0-1 (Taylor 78) out of my head.
    Aye. Taylor against our diddy defence , a goal from a corner is on the cards.

Only hope that our amazing attack can score two goals to counteract it ?!!

I`d be happy to see Milne played in defence. Big lad, let him follow in the debut style of McKenna ?

Aye
    I thought he would be getting the ofd 20 minutes instead of Scales all season.
    Especially when we’ve been winning.

I see the replay is on BBC Alba at 6 pm. That might be a better bet given that hesgoal can be a bit tempremental. Also a better time to have a few beers, but the Gaelic commentary is truly dreadful. I predict 3-1.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    F'uck off Red John, you boring boring b'astard.
    Agreed.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast