+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody's odds

Wood is in the Warney clique let him join him. Peltier looks more a manager heard him earlier on OS speaking looks like he knows what he's doing & not scared to make decisions re. team matters.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wood is in the Warney clique let him join him. Peltier looks more a manager heard him earlier on OS speaking looks like he knows what he's doing & not scared to make decisions re. team matters.
    I don't think that's sensible, gru. Wood is perhaps our player of the season so far and I'd hate for him to leave. I like Pelts too but hearing him on the OS is hardly definitive.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I don't think that's sensible, gru. Wood is perhaps our player of the season so far and I'd hate for him to leave. I like Pelts too but hearing him on the OS is hardly definitive.

Wood isn't that good a talker. Peltier is. Hard to think of a manager who is right for us good enough. Me I'd go back in for Ainsworth.

Wood isn't that good a talker. Peltier is. Hard to think of a manager who is right for us good enough. Me I'd go back in for Ainsworth.
    The other day you said we need a Manager proven in the Championship. Then you keep asking for Ainsworth who has had 1 season in the Champ and got relegated. Make your mind up.

Coming from someoe who has difficulty stringing three coherent words together. The irony.

With warney loving us so much he may have planned ahead recruiting Peltier for just this situation. He leaves and Peltier steps into the role.

What's a someoe ?

I missed an n out. I think faster than I type. How many years would you like me to go back and highlight all of your typos, Dr Doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I missed an n out. I think faster than I type. How many years would you like me to go back and highlight all of your typos, Dr Doom?
    But yours was ironic

So we've gone from "someone who's never played football would be the best manager" to "the person who's played the most football would make the best manager".

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast