+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Woody's odds

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warne was a yes man. Wood would be same. Peltier if we are going down the route of untried managers tell me one better?
    Pw was a yes man...

Well those yes gave us a lot off success.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    How about another manager may have been interviewed, he’s got this weekend’s game to deal with wherever he’s from and afterwards he may well give TS an answer on Monday?

Just a thought as anything this close to this weekend isn’t going to be resolved now.

Anyway, good luck to Wood and Peltier for todays game.
    Could it be Mark Robins, getting fed up with the Coventry City set up, with Coventry City
    owners open to selling the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Could it be Mark Robins, getting fed up with the Coventry City set up, with Coventry City

Robbo a big yes to having him back!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Brin get your money back! My tip Peltier! I'm on lotto tomorrow night gone for it £20 million jackpot got to be won!
    gru, I have a standing order and play it every Saturday so I’m just waiting for the phone call from the lottery head office.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    ELK, very much doubt big Tony would take Robins back after he walked last time. Once bitten and all that.

Tony’s not a man to mess with, take this weeks issue with the council over the G&C debacle. The council refused him the right to level the G&C site to build a small hotel as they wanted a company to put one on forge island so, it’s now his turn to tell them no!

I bet a fiver on Bonner and lost that so nothing is guaranteed in betting. I have however put another bet on another person, not Wood, and I may we’ll lose that if Wood/Peltier do a Batman/Robin and zap, pow! and smash their way forward and retain championship status for the club. It would be the best bet I ever lost.

Can not understand how Kenny Jackett got in the betting for the Millers vacancy,
    when Jackett could not hack it first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ELK, very much doubt big Tony would take Robins back after he walked last time. Once bitten and all that.

I bet a fiver on Bonner and lost that so nothing is guaranteed in betting. I have however put another bet on another person, not Wood, and I may we’ll lose that if Wood/Peltier do a Batman/Robin and zap, pow! and smash their way forward and retain championship status for the club. It would be the best bet I ever lost.

Was going to have a fiver on Liam Rosenior last week, now it looks like LR could end up at Hull City.
    Robins will not be coming back.

Woody's odds?

Win today and he becomes odds on favourite

Lose and he needs to practice " do you want fries with that?"

Such are our fickle fans

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Woody's odds?

Win today and he becomes odds on favourite

Lose and he needs to practice " do you want fries with that?"

Such are our fickle fans
    That’s 100% of football fan bases not just ours

Since Bonner said no,and I don't think there is any doubt about that,a ''shell shocked'' board have done the right thing by not panicking and decided to take time out to think. Things may naturally swing towards Wood but that will only be based on results.They will have to act soon though,one way or another,because this season is probably the most important under TS because if we are relegated I cannot honestly see us back in the Championship any time soon.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast