+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody's odds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Woody's odds

12/1 on Skybet 33/1 on Victor. Had a tenner with Victor. Think the longer this drags on the more TS will go for what he's done before, cheap and easy option, but only time will tell if that's the right call.

It would certainly be a TS cash saving special but I actually wouldn't be disappointed if Woody was appointed.

A very likeable and well respected bloke with almost a decade of RUFC knowledge behind him.

Ok he would definitely need some help but I'd rather have Woody over some names that have been mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    It would certainly be a TS cash saving special but I actually wouldn't be disappointed if Woody was appointed.

A very likeable and well respected bloke with almost a decade of RUFC knowledge behind him.

Ok he would definitely need some help but I'd rather have Woody over some names that have been mentioned
    I think likewise, knows the players, they seem to respect him, it would be a continuation of the ethos that's in the club now, but as stated would need some help.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    I think likewise, knows the players, they seem to respect him, it would be a continuation of the ethos that's in the club now, but as stated would need some help.
    Uncle Colin ?

Well, it worked out well with our last internal candidate, and I think Woody would make a good go of it

I would have nothing against Wood,sorry a but coming on,our priority is to stay in the Championship.If we started to slip down the league has he got enough experience to stop the rot.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Uncle Colin ?
    I don’t think Uncle Colin would want to be No2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I don’t think Uncle Colin would want to be No2.
    Not as No2 but as mentor/adviser until end of season

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Not as No2 but as mentor/adviser until end of season
    I suppose what we would save on apppointing Wood we could spend on Warnock but I don’t think we can afford him anyway.

I’m still backing Rob Edwards out of all names mentioned. Got a lot more experience than Bonner in football, nearly 700 games played, plus had a brief spell in Championship with Watford and got promotion already with Forrest ( Green )

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast