+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rotherham v Wigan Saturday October 1st KO 3pm

Very tense exciting game tomorrow ! all emotions will be visible ! the game could go in any direction ? We have been brilliant at home, Wigan equally so away from home, it could be 5-1 either way. Will the players be able to look to the bench to draw confidence as in the past ? or will our confidence lapse without our leaders ?

So 2-0 and 10,451 attendance , no idea how many Wigan are bringing ? So as Archie would say UTFM or letters to that effect.

With less than a hundred tickets left there's going to be a good atmosphere at the NYS,hopefully Wigan bring a fair number.Let's give the lads maximum support,they do appreciate the vocal backing.UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    With less than a hundred tickets left there's going to be a good atmosphere at the NYS,hopefully Wigan bring a fair number.Let's give the lads maximum support,they do appreciate the vocal backing.UTM.
    Well said, as Rotherham United supporters, we can only wish the players and club well, who knows what the future holds.!

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Very tense exciting game tomorrow ! all emotions will be visible ! the game could go in any direction ? We have been brilliant at home, Wigan equally so away from home, it could be 5-1 either way. Will the players be able to look to the bench to draw confidence as in the past ? or will our confidence lapse without our leaders ?

So 2-0 and 10,451 attendance , no idea how many Wigan are bringing ? So as Archie would say UTFM or letters to that effect.
    I don’t think I’ve ever heard Archie SAY I’ll get these. UTFM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post

I agree about it being a tense game today and it could go in any direction.
    Important thing is WILL WE MAKE LIKE FOR LIKE BORING SUBSTITUTIONS on 60 minutes ? or put a substitute on to win the game if we are level or losing.

2-1 Millers win, Attendance - 11,250.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    C

Tell me this why did he change dugouts after Doncaster away game? Why not before. True what I've been told reason why.
    Must have worked, - We beat BOLTON 6-1 that first game in changing dug-outs.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Nobody fancied starting a thread?

This is not far off selling out from our end, not sure about Wigan but hopefully a good following

What a game this is surely going to be

We’ve got no manager etc so god knows who’s in dugout, maybe Brecks will be one

Wood and Peltier have took training over, will they have a say in team selection? I’m guessing so

The players are good enough and we know it but maybe we need to let them know it too so get behind them, let them hear you

Come on!!!!!!

RUFC gave Wigan an initial 1,470 which they sold out quickly and the we gave them another 800. No idea how many the total is as of FRIDAY teatime. I would expect above 1,700 away fans. Good atmosphere with home tickets almost sold out.

Very good odds with the bookies

Warne going doesn’t appear to have influenced them much

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234