+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Line up vs Villa

Line up vs Villa

After a lenghty lay off we should now hopefully have mostly everyone available, but who do you go for?

GK- Meslier
    LB- Firpo
    CB- Cooper
    CB- Koch
    RB- Kristensen
    CM- Roca
    CM- Adams
    RM- Sinisterra
    CAM- Aaronson
    LM- Harrison
    ST- Bamford

The full back positions are the contentious ones, neither fill me with confidence but I think both need to be given a proper chance and run in the team, they're obviously the long term plan so we've got to let them prove they can be that. Particularly Kristensen, he needs time to adapt and learn we can't just bomb him out for Ayling straight away and Firpo I don't think has had a consistent run nor do I think Struijk (as much as he has tried and it isn't his fault) is any use at left back he spends most of his time miscontrolling the ball or being skinned by a winger or not being back in position, Firpo can do all of that as well.

The bench is difficult now with us actually having both young and experience options to pick from, you're basically looking at this list:

GK- Robles or Klaesson
    Defense- Llorente, Ayling, Drameh, Struijk
    Midfield- Gyabi, Klich, Forshaw (out for Villa)
    Attacking- Summerville, Gnonto, Perkins, Greenwood, Gelhardt, Rodrigo

Really don't know who you leave out so ain't even gonna guess though you gotta assume Perkins and Gyabi playing U23 means they won't be involved vs Villa but Perkins is the one really standing up in U23 at moment so be harsh on him

Messlier
    Ayling
    Koch
    Cooper
    Struijk
    Adams
    Rocca
    Harrison
    Arronson
    Bamford
    Sinesterra

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Messlier
    Ayling
    Koch
    Cooper
    Struijk
    Adams
    Rocca
    Harrison
    Arronson
    Bamford
    Sinesterra
    I like Struijk but he is useless at full back.

Id give Firpo another few games but im done with llorente.

We need Gnoto upfront. Let’s find out just how good he is

Please God not Firpo and I think Ayling at RB.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)