+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Still have it:)

Still have it:)

Don't know if you guys remember when i suggestedf a kid here has so much talent and should be something we should be going for on the cheapo? Video showing an overhead kick goal?
    He has not started a single first team game yet he played for australia the other day and has signed for
    ‘It’s unreal’: Socceroos bolter Garang Kuol unveiled by Newcastle United cheap 2 500k.
    This kid will be anything. In a way I'm glad he went there as he might actually get a chance to play in the firsts sooner rather than later.
    Makes me sicker than I 'am seen crap played over and over instead of guys like JG Drameh Hedje Creswell.Contrary to all the BS the club sprugs this guys aren't going anywhere with us.
    Just my opinion you guys propably differ as the likes Of Firpo Laurente can never spell his name Pat L/B laughable Addams Rocha b rated players somehow we bought stars, take your fancy.

[Sorry Oz - can't make any sense of what youre trying to say?

but to say Rocca and Adams are "B" league players???? you been drinking fella??

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    [Sorry Oz - can't make any sense of what youre trying to say?

but to say Rocca and Adams are "B" league players???? you been drinking fella??
    Was saying I spotted this kid ages ago and he never played for a first team.I showed him here about 3 months ago saying this is the type we should go after on the cheap whom can turn into anything. Even showed a video clip showing him score a freakish goal and sure enough Newcastle thought much the same and good luck the the kid.
    As for B grade I class Raph Phillips Meslier Bamf when not injured as A class so would you put those 2 on the same par?
    Unfortunetly my drinking days are done i have a glass of wine or whiskey with dinner and my system doesn't like it.

I thought the title was about your virginity Oz

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I thought the title was about your virginity Oz
    Lol no A couple weeks ago a lady offered and i couldn't even get it up drugs smoking and the kidney have seen to that might as well go on to the blue pills at least i can die with dignity

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Lol no A couple weeks ago a lady offered and i couldn't even get it up drugs smoking and the kidney have seen to that might as well go on to the blue pills at least i can die with dignity
    Doesn't it go down there?

With water it goes down

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)