+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Wigan

To be honest I couldn't give a monkeys if your a moderator or TS himself mate

It's supposed to be a forum and a free country last time I checked I am allowed to have my own opinions or is that now illegal on this forum...so If someone decides to think differently to the rest of the sheep they must be shut down or ridiculed is that it....tow the line and say what you are told to believe or your not allowed to have an opinion
    Last edited by Cebuman; 01-10-2022 at 03:25 PM.

Would be great if Eaves could produce the goods today…

To be honest there’s very little between the two teams. The refs decisions have gone against us and they’ve scored a good goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebuman View Post

It's supposed to be a forum and a free country last time I checked I am allowed to have my own opinions or is that now illegal on this forum...so If someone decides to think differently to the rest of the sheep they must be shut down or ridiculed is that it....tow the line and say what you are told to believe or your not allowed to have an opinion
    You are perfectly entitled to your opinions like every other poster. As I said in my initial post, I'll leave it up to others to make what they will of your motives. Unless you'd like to tell us why you never posted when we were doing well? (and by the way anyone can see anyone else's posting history. Simply click on their username and select View Forum Posts)

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Would be great if Eaves could produce the goods today…
    That's be brilliant but can't even picture that happening somehow

Feeling as flat as the players appear to be. A week to forget for me and just hope we can move on with a new manager as soon as possible. Wiles another invisible display. Now Warne has gone, will Wiles keep his place?

The reason I never came on here for so long was because I went to another Forum where you where allowed to have your own opinion , but thought over time that maybe I would come back and take a look see if it was still the same old same old...and to be honest it's still the same...agree or you will be singled out with the attempt to ridicule you being the usual go to

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Feeling as flat as the players appear to be. A week to forget for me and just hope we can move on with a new manager as soon as possible. Wiles another invisible display. Now Warne has gone, will Wiles keep his place?
    Yep horribly disjointed and lacking fluency all afternoon but Wigan had us sussed really, pressed hard and restricted us to some (poor) crosses only apart from Chio's first half burst.

The kind of performance that I feared really in the circumstances and will be a big blow to the team's morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebuman View Post

Tow the line? Do you mean toe the line? Just trying to educate.

Unbiased moderator don't make me laugh !!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast