+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Feeling as flat as the players appear to be. A week to forget for me and just hope we can move on with a new manager as soon as possible. Wiles another invisible display. Now Warne has gone, will Wiles keep his place?
    Feel the same, Eddie, as do we all I suspect. Wiles and Ogbene almost invisible - but nobody’s played well. Having no manager doesn’t help but who knows we might have lost anyway.

Get a management team in TS, stop being a tight old Scrooge and peeing about before all the good work is lost again.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Get a management team in TS, stop being a tight old Scrooge and peeing about before all the good work is lost again.
    Yes if we don’t get someone in before Wed I expect a similar performance.

A moderator is supposed to be neutral, think someone needs to let someone else do the job who is unbiased I had not been abusive or aggressive towards anyone's differing opinions ,but you saw fit to single my opinions out in an attempt to ridicule me mate, simply because you didn't like what I was saying !!

Edinburghmiller - You do realize you will be ridiculed now for saying something against TS or the club don't you
    Last edited by Cebuman; 01-10-2022 at 04:05 PM.

Think getting in a management team, whoever that is, has taken on a tad more urgency - looking ahead our prospects may look quite different with some of the upcoming fixtures - a draw today would have steadied the ship but we barely turned up - can't carry on like this for too long as it would undo some of the very good work we've done to date

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456