+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Wigan

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Wigan

We're back playing football again!

What a week or 2 we've had. Warne leaving was always going to happen but it's still not easy to take. I suppose a lot depends on what happens during the rest of the season as to what the fans think of him. He's certainly left the club in it's highest position and on the back of a promotion and cup winning season.

But today you get to discuss it with your mates at the match or wherever you watch it. I'm looking forward to see how many times comms say Post Warne Era.

I'm right behind Woody and Pelts as I will be the next manager.

Remember; It's not the initials, name or the number on the shirt that counts! It's the badge on the front of it!

Enjoy the match girls and boys!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!
    Last edited by frogmiller; 01-10-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Amen to that!

Great stuff Frog - as always. I was very pessimistic about today but your post, and the very positive vibes coming from the club, have changed my mind. I feel that our fans will really get behind the lads today and all will end well. 3-1 millers. Now that Warney's gone some of the songs are obsolete. We'll need summat new. After what's happened since the last match perhaps "no one likes us" would be appropriate?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Great stuff Frog - as always. I was very pessimistic about today but your post, and the very positive vibes coming from the club, have changed my mind. I feel that our fans will really get behind the lads today and all will end well. 3-1 millers. Now that Warney's gone some of the songs are obsolete. We'll need summat new. After what's happened since the last match perhaps "no one likes us" would be appropriate?
    Find the theme tune fo Woody Wood Pielter

[QUOTE=frogmiller;40130167]

Congratulations on your appointment as manager, never saw you mentioned in the betting….

TEAM v @LaticsOfficial | Johansson; Harding, Wood (C), Hall; Norton-Cuffy, Barlaser, Wiles, Rathbone, Bramall; Washington, Ogbene.

SUBS | Vickers, Humphreys, Ferguson, Lindsay, High, Eaves, Kelly.

[QUOTE=ilikecarling;40130187]
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Congratulations on your appointment as manager, never saw you mentioned in the betting….
    Very good 😂

[QUOTE=ilikecarling;40130187]
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Clever that

Morning Frog’n’all!

Football again at last. I’m as bothered as everybody else about who will manage us next but today is all about the match - and getting some more points on the board

Evenin all, greetings from Greece.

Have we scored yet?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast