+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Wigan Athletic Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    How can I be wrong about a player who never got a chance here. There's been worse wide players since he left here than him starting with Bramall.
    With this squad but with a different manager and tactics we might have been even higher in the league.

We might also have finished champions of league 1

Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    With this squad but with a different manager and tactics we might have been even higher in the league.

We might also have finished champions of league 1

Who knows?
    With this squad but with a different manager we might have been bottom of the league

We might also have failed to get promoted from league 1. UTM

....lets see where we are at the break for the World Cup. That will probably give us a better idea of what we need or don't need in Jan.

Geets, jeez man take a chill pill 🤣. gru looks like he’s got you over a barrel laughing his gonads off .

gru, behave and just answer Geets question pal.

By the way I’m with you on our non fill of the left wing back role, get McCart in there asap.

I don't suffer fools gladly. And as fools go......

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Geets, jeez man take a chill pill 🤣. gru looks like he’s got you over a barrel laughing his gonads off .

gru, behave and just answer Geets question pal.

By the way I’m with you on our non fill of the left wing back role, get McCart in there asap.

Brin I've answered Geetarman yes our current league position more than happy with. Performances mostly this season not entirely happy with.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314