+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taxi for Wilder

Middlesbrough chairman thinks like I do. He won't sanction signings for older players. Wilder wanted to sign one in last window chairman wouldn't allow it. Millers giving Eaves a 3 year contract was crazy. Hall rate but he's only on loan. Peltier now Warney's gone what's going to happen with him?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Middlesbrough chairman thinks like I do. He won't sanction signings for older players. Wilder wanted to sign one in last window chairman wouldn't allow it. Millers giving Eaves a 3 year contract was crazy. Hall rate but he's only on loan. Peltier now Warney's gone what's going to happen with him?
    I am sure that the Middlesbrough Chairman will be relieved to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I am sure that the Middlesbrough Chairman will be relieved to hear it
    I can see that Steve Gibson, who is worth north of £200 million would think like gru. Kindred spirits.

Some keep saying Wilder to Bournemouth, personally I think it’s got Sean Dyche written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Some keep saying Wilder to Bournemouth, personally I think it’s got Sean Dyche written all over it.
    Or, as it's Bournemouth, written all through it

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I can see that Steve Gibson, who is worth north of £200 million would think like gru. Kindred spirits.
    Apparently Steve Gibson used the same system as gru and won the lottery. Or is that just another silly rumour?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Or, as it's Bournemouth, written all through it
    “Rock on Tommy”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123