+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Taylor offered Rotherham job!

Matt Taylor offered Rotherham job!

Taylor has confirmed he has been offered the job and will decide in the next 24 hours! He announced this after Exeter's game today. Does anyone ever recall this happening elsewhere? What the hell is going on? Bonner turns us down and the next guy goes to press to say he's 'gonna think about it''!

Poisoned chalice?

This on the face of it is good news but what IF he turns us down it would be embarrassing to say the least and where do we turn to? No disrespect but this is Cambridge and Exeter we’re talking about
    Also what about the recruitment process I don’t know what TS method is but it is very amateurish

TS has got to be more forward thinking and stop doing things on a wing and a prayer.

He also said he hasn't decided either way yet..................well he sounds well up for it! God give me strength.

Not sure why we would want him anyway,we`ve got to be aiming higher than him surely ?

so potentially another league 1 manager that doesnt want the job, it is nice he is going to think about it!! Unbelievable, why are we offering it to people that don't seem bothered, what must their interviews have been like?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Taylor has confirmed he has been offered the job and will decide in the next 24 hours! He announced this after Exeter's game today. Does anyone ever recall this happening elsewhere? What the hell is going on? Bonner turns us down and the next guy goes to press to say he's 'gonna think about it''!
    I think he might have just talked himself out of a job.

Wtf does he think he's doing making this public! If I was TS I would be fuming! If he doesn't take the job now he's disrespected TS and the club. If he takes it we've employed a man who can't hold his water. Pantomime season at NYS

exeter fans thinking he has gone already. Maybe just doing this in a gentlemanly way.

https://www.exeweb.com/forums/thread....62977/page-24

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast