+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Chance?

Any Chance?

Of taking that clown Bruce back in some capacity at Newcastle whether he’s a mascot or selling hot dogs! He’s destroying us!! Always been to Preston but would rather undertake knitting on Wednesday night when we go there!

Good win today under a good young manager!

Sorry you're suffering. . . and I hate to say it, cos I rate you Al - but we did warn you and the other baggies fans.

On the having him back. . . we'll pass ta

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Of taking that clown Bruce back in some capacity at Newcastle whether he’s a mascot or selling hot dogs! He’s destroying us!! Always been to Preston but would rather undertake knitting on Wednesday night when we go there!

Good win today under a good young manager!
    I feel for you pal I really do. Really don't understand what you're owners saw in him. Probably be hard to get rid as well because of what it will cost. It's criminal the money he earns for failing at clubs. Saying that if I where in your shoes I'd rather the club just pay it and be rid of the dinosaur. Be surprised if he gets another club after you. Not that he needs one the money he's made.

Give him credit. Over the years he has been very shrewd getting engagements with decent clubs and his agent getting the contract right when he gets exposed and kicked out.

Over his career he must have earned much more from contract pay outs than he has from so called coaching.

Cheers, Al. Good to see you on, man.You don't deserve his apocalyptic levels of shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if they get shot soon if this run continues, though?

Managers usually have success at some clubs and not so at others. Bruce is different. He admitted himself that he doesn’t ‘do’ tactics and so clearly tries to rely on psychology to get the best out of his players (although how anyone could be motivated by him is beyond me).
    Even more alarming is the lack of training hours that he demands from his teams.
    Newcastle were generally unfit when he left and even after terrible runs of results he didn't demand extra training despite his cringeworthy ‘we’ll roll our sleeves up’ comments after each defeat.
    By far the biggest charlatan I know of in football - he is living proof that many club owners have more money than brains (or don’t care - like Ashley).

Cheeky bastard even demanded that all his players lived within an hour of the training ground.

Hypocritical fucker used to arrange training so he could spend as much time in his Cheshire home.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Cheeky bastard even demanded that all his players lived within an hour of the training ground.

Hypocritical fucker used to arrange training so he could spend as much time in his Cheshire home.
    CabbageHeed is on his way to another early sacking payout according to the bookies, who are rarely wrong when playing their "hard earned dough"

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...int_source=nba

Keep your chin up Baggieal, it's sure to happen soon and then you'll have a more than fair chance.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 02-10-2022 at 12:01 PM.

Baggies 1 down to Preston after 7 minutes.

1-0 Preston at 90 mins, just extra time to play.

Had a look at league table and if the two teams below them win their games in hand, then Baggies drop to bottom of Championship.

Need to get shot of Bruce quickly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)