+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop in the name of LOVE ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's always Israel's fault, they just cannot stop the persecution of Arabs S_c.

BT that photo is not of the Al Aksa mosque, it's the Dome of the Rock mosque. But being in England would not know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/jerusal...469275/1342523

The website reads ''Hundreds of Palestinians rallied in Gaza City to protest against Israeli raids on the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
    I do not see hundreds ??

Plus in the photo you showed us . Israel border police would not just stand there watching, you really have to do better!!!

It also reads ''The rally came less than a week after ''the Israeli police reportedly broke into the holy site on September 26 in the Old City of Jerusalem to remove Muslim worshippers '' and provide a safe ground for ultranationalist Jews marking the Jewish New Year (from September 25 to 27).

Police accuse Palestinians of ‘desecrating’ Al-Aqsa Mosque by launching fireworks, throwing rocks from inside it; security forces blame ‘online incitement’ for violence.

To throw rocks they have to bring from outside the mosque, and bring into the Mosque . A little crazy ??? That means they prepared for the event !!It means they were intending of doing this action. But blame the Israelis.

I always laugh at this sort of bollox: The Corbynite left made things immeasurably worse for Jews in this country.

How?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I always laugh at this sort of bollox: The Corbynite left made things immeasurably worse for Jews in this country.

How?
    By giving a home and a voice to anti-semitic scum in the Labour Party, by electing the crusty old anti-semite himself to lead the Party.

"Investigation into antisemitism in the Labour Party finds unlawful acts of discrimination and harassment"

"The equality body’s analysis points to a culture within the Party which, at best, did not do enough to prevent antisemitism and, at worst, could be seen to accept it."

Case closed, the only mystery to me is why this vile anti-semitic organisation was not proscribed. at least some members such as your good self BT had the decency to crawl out of the sewer and cut up their membership cards.

Gaza is the very epitome of what a victim of apartheid constitutes, the Palestinians are blockaded in by sea,

So are the British but they manage

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Gaza is the very epitome of what a victim of apartheid constitutes, the Palestinians are blockaded in by sea,

So are the British but they manage
    I'd love to know the reason the IDF bomb innocent civilians for no apparent reason other than to satisfy their blood lust...

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/i...ttack-gaza-why

''incarcerated by land '' Gaza's south - western border is with Egypt, both have Islam as their religion, brothers ? In Islamic community, all Muslims are brothers and this message is revealed in the tenth verse of Al-Hujurat (the verse of brotherhood).

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    ''incarcerated by land '' Gaza's south - western border is with Egypt, both have Islam as their religion, brothers ? In Islamic community, all Muslims are brothers and this message is revealed in the tenth verse of Al-Hujurat (the verse of brotherhood).
    Ask them to open the gate then please Balan at the Rafah Border Crossing, and make sure the travellers have visas to hand.

I do wish you'd stop pointing out the bleedin obvious to these people Balan, they are so content and pleased with themselves in their sanctimonious, little, virtue signalling bubbles. You shouldn't pop them like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I do wish you'd stop pointing out the bleedin obvious to these people Balan, they are so content and pleased with themselves in their sanctimonious, little, virtue signalling bubbles. You shouldn't pop them like that.
    The siege of Gaza is an international scandal as Palestinians continue to suffer after Egypt tightened its severe blockade on Gaza in coordination with Israel. The military junta in Egypt and the Israelis are complicit in incarcerating almost 2 million people and you think it's funny. Shame on you sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The siege of Gaza is an international scandal as Palestinians continue to suffer after Egypt tightened its severe blockade on Gaza in coordination with Israel. The military junta in Egypt and the Israelis are complicit in incarcerating almost 2 million people and you think it's funny. Shame on you sinkov.
    OK then mon ami, I'll take you seriously and accept the above, but it leaves me completely baffled. You cannot have two more diametrically opposed states than Israel and Egypt, Muslims and Jews, a military dictatorship and a democracy, they have fought wars with each other, another one could break out at any moment, but on Gaza snd Palestinians they are as one. Why is this ? Why do these polar opposites want to incarcerate 2 million people in Gaza ? Why do they do that ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)